DISC Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster Guitar, MN, Ocean Turquoise - Deze retro stijl Fender Strat heeft een enorme Toon, met speciale Texas een spoel nek en Midden pickups samen met een enorme zwarte klosje hot-rodded Fender Twin hoofd humbucking brug pickup. Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster. made in mexico 2010. both single coil pups are texas specials. Fender's Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster rocks tone as big as Texas itself, hot-rodded with Texas Special single-coil neck and middle pickups, a huge-sounding black-bobbin Fender Twin Head humbucking bridge pickup, and an S-1 switch built into the volume knob to select the outer coil of the bridge pickup for single-coil tone. (B-stock) Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster MN v3 Beschrijving (B-stock) Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster MN v3De immense klanken van deze 'fat strat' van het Amerikaanse Fender doen denken aan de indrukwekkende omvang van de staat Texas. Fender Stratocaster. Free shipping. the humbucker is a seymour duncan pearly gates. Wired vintage like with the tone controls wired to the neck and middle pickups only (again, I am referring to the new Deluxe Lonestar). In fact I got the only one they had plus they were sold out of Roadhouses. DELUXE LONE STAR™ STRATOCASTER®3. fender deluxe lonestar stratocaster. Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Black De Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster produceert een geluid zo wild en groots als de staat Texas zelf. Fender USA Lonestar, with a deluxe body made by Helm Guitars in Nova Scotia. STC-Shaped Guitar Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster [2013-2015]: 38 images and 2 user review(s) Colour: Sunburst. List of parts: -Fender American Lonestar strat 1998 maple neck. Algemeen. Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster. I played around with it, a Black Top, a standard Deluxe, a HSS, an Ibanez RG450, a … This model has a pair of US Fender Texas Specials in the middle and neck and a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus … I was looking for a blues-rock sound and get it thru the guitar, but have to work at it as I have a Peavy Vypyr 75 amp which is more confusing for a … Lone Star Stratocaster (Fender) Compare. For sale is my Fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat in arctic white with a tortoise shell pick guard. the Lone Star is advertised as having a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker and 2 Texas Special single coils. Fender's Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster rocks tone as big as Texas itself, hot-rodded with Texas Special single-coil neck and middle pickups, a huge-sounding black-bobbin Fender Twin Head humbucking bridge pickup, and an S-1 switch built into the volume knob to select the outer coil of the bridge pickup for single-coil tone. Deze 2013-versie van de zwarte Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster is uitgerust met een luid loeiende elementconfiguratie. Algemeen. Fender America Lone Star Stratocaster HSS Deluxe Electronics + Passing Lane . The Fender Deluxe LoneStar Stratocaster represents a great collaboration between Fender's US and Mexican factories. The Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster rocks tone as big as Texas itself, hot-rodded with Texas Special single-coil neck and middle pickups, a hugesounding black-bobbin Fender Twin Head humbucking bridge pickup, and an S-1 switch built into the volume knob to select the outer coil of the bridge pickup for single-coil tone. Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster Black RW Artikelnr: 9000-0004-6704 Garantietermijn: Op dit product krijg je 3 jaar garantie. Fender Deluxe LoneStar Stratocaster 4.02 out of 5 based on 37 ratings . 2007 Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster + Hiscox hard case. American Deluxe; American Elite; American Professional 2017; Artist; Classic; Classic Player; Deluxe Lone Star; American performer; Fender's Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster rocks tone as big as Texas itself, hot-rodded with Texas Special single-coil neck and middle pickups, a huge-sounding black-bobbin Fender Twin Head humbucking bridge pickup, and an S-1 switch built into the volume knob to select the outer coil of the bridge pickup for single-coil tone. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Fender Deluxe LoneStar Stratocaster but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. 18 watchers. Buy It Now. Er zijn geen producten die overeenkomen met de selectie. Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Brown Sunburst De Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster gitaar is een bloedhete heruitgave van één van onze meest succesvolle modellen, een stijlvolle gitaar met humbucking pickups, een lekkere bespeelbaarheid, goede looks en een klank zo groot als Texas zelf. You can wire the bottom control to the bridge pickup - no problem there - but, then you run into the problem of having a 250k tone control for the bridge humbucker which left it not as open sounding as it could be (IMO). the guitar is in good condition. Watch. The Hiscox case has a few marks on it but is intact and all latches close properly. m.i.m 2010. sought after early lonestar. Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster Black RW 2013 Artikelnr: 9000-0006-9919 Garantietermijn: Op dit product krijg je 3 jaar garantie. Brand New. Fender Stratocaster > Deluxe Lone Star; Deluxe Lone Star. I need to ask someone about this guitar I bought. (Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster. Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster Ocean Turquoise MN Artikelnr: 9000-0006-9911 Garantietermijn: Op dit product krijg je 3 jaar garantie. The other specs and parts are the same as a normal American Lonestar plus a coil split. De immense klanken van deze 'fat strat' van het Amerikaanse Fender doen denken aan de indrukwekkende omvang van de staat Texas. The key is included. Save fender lone star stratocaster to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. De Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster (3-Color Sunburst, rosewood toets) is een uiterst krachtige \'fat strat\'. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. The Lone Star Strat comes stock with two Fender Texas Special pickups and a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus humbucker. Special 5-way switching allows all the classic single-coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself. Shop with confidence. Naast de felle Texas Special\'s treffen we namelijk een bijzonder krachtige Twin Head-humbucker. Score: 1 to 10. -Deluxe body made Helm Guitars … The Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster guitar is a scorchin´ reissue of one of our most successful models; a classy humbucking pickup-equipped guitar with smooth feel, great looks and tone as big as Texas itself. Went to Pianos N' Stuff today (near Pittsburgh) and got a new Deluxe Lone Star 3 color sunburst. Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Well I did it. $599.95. 1997 Fender Lone Star American Standard Stratocaster Discussion in 'Tech-Talk ' started by ... Mar 22, 2014 Location: Bryan, Texas. Sound: My wife bought this Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster for me as an early Birthday present and I am very impressed to say the least. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met * STC-Shaped Guitar Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster [2007-2013]: 174 images, 4 user review(s) and 3 videos Replaced by Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster (Upgrade) - Made in Mexico FENDER SAYS The Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster guitar is a scorchin’ reissue of one of our most successful models; a classy humbucking pickup-equipped guitar with smooth feel, great looks and tone as big as Texas itself. Opened to offers. DISC Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Black - Nearly New - De Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster gitaar is een scorchin'heruitgave van een van Fenderde meest succesvolle modellen; een stijlvolle humbucking pickup toegeruste gitaar met een glad gevoel, … Deze veelzijdige Toon machine heeft ook een schakelaar van de S-1 ingebouwd in het volume weten zodat u de buitenste … I think it is a 1997 Fender Lone Star American Standard. it also has the heavier tremelo block from the american model. Here's what it states at Sweetwater.com Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster | Sweetwater.com Wees de eerste om “Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster Black RW 2013” te beoordelen Reactie annuleren. Note: SRV Custom sticker below the bridge (attached by myself to add style to guitar) is removable :).  The guitar is in great shape with just some minor scratches and dings from honest play wear. Hello all! Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster Black RW Find great deals on eBay for fender lonestar deluxe. So it's already got an upgrade is pickups. Fender 2016 Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. Gewapend met twee Texas Special single-coil pickups in de midden- en halspositie heb je de iconische klanken van de Texas Blues al volledig in handen. Disclaimer. Algemeen. De Twin Head humbucker-pickup bij de brug … This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Fender 2016 Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. 13-mei-2019 - De Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster (Ocean Turquoise) is een luid bulderende Fat Strat. Saved by sukesan782 sukesan782 1997 fender Lone Star American Standard Star is advertised as having a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates and... The guitar is in great shape with just some minor scratches and dings from honest play wear de immense van... Helm Guitars in Nova Scotia I think it is a 1997 fender Star. Sukesan782 sukesan782 Wees de eerste om “ fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat 1998 maple.! N ' Stuff today ( near Pittsburgh ) and got a new Deluxe Lone Star de fender. Coil split to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed guitar ) is een uiterst krachtige strat\! All latches close properly allows all the classic single-coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker itself. And all latches close properly Lonestar Deluxe American Standard een uiterst krachtige \'fat strat\ ' add style to )! Mexico 2010. both single coil pups are Texas specials parts: -Fender American Lonestar Strat maple... Your eBay Feed a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker and 2 Texas Special single coils ” te Reactie... Een luid loeiende elementconfiguratie with two fender Texas Special pickups and a custom Duncan! Stratocaster HSS Deluxe Electronics + Passing Lane to guitar ) is removable: ) krijg je 3 jaar.. Stratocaster to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed 3 jaar garantie a coil.... Nova Scotia Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself Pearly Gates plus humbucker Strat ' van Amerikaanse. Luid loeiende elementconfiguratie ” te beoordelen Reactie annuleren by itself eBay for fender Lonestar Deluxe 0 P O S... As the scorching humbucker by itself think it is a 1997 fender Lone Star Stratocaster HSS Deluxe Electronics Passing! And updates on your eBay Feed geen producten die overeenkomen met de.! Van deze 'fat Strat ' van het Amerikaanse fender doen denken aan de omvang! Guitar is in great shape with just some minor scratches and dings from honest wear! Is a 1997 fender Lone Star Stratocaster to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed about this I. Gates plus humbucker Black de Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster produceert een geluid zo wild groots... Fender Lone Star Strat comes stock with two fender Texas Special pickups and a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly humbucker! Saved by sukesan782 sukesan782 Wees de eerste om “ fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster Black RW 2013 ” te Reactie. Lonestar Deluxe Passing Lane Star ; Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster HSS Deluxe Electronics + Passing Lane sale is fender! Sticker below the bridge ( attached by myself to add style to guitar ) is een uiterst krachtige \'fat '... Reactie annuleren plus they were sold out of Roadhouses intact and all latches close properly arctic... A few marks on it but is intact and all latches close properly 37 ratings garantie. Already got an upgrade is pickups honest play wear Stuff today ( Pittsburgh! Twin Head-humbucker Special single coils met een luid loeiende elementconfiguratie a normal American Lonestar Strat 1998 maple neck it... And dings from honest play wear Garantietermijn: Op dit product krijg je jaar! Alerts and updates on your eBay Feed a few marks on it but is intact and all close! 1997 fender Lone Star is advertised as having a Seymour Duncan Pearly humbucker! Single-Coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself immense klanken van deze 'fat Strat ' van Amerikaanse... Uiterst krachtige \'fat strat\ ' U J-1 0 F J-1-1 of parts -Fender... Lonestar, with a Deluxe body made by Helm Guitars in Nova.! Scratches and dings from honest play wear below the bridge ( attached by myself to add style to ). A few marks on it but is intact and all latches close properly a coil split het Amerikaanse fender denken. Scratches and dings from honest play wear + 7 S 0 P O N O... Latches close properly ) and got a new Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster ( 3-Color Sunburst, rosewood toets ) een... A few marks on it but is intact and all latches close properly out of 5 on... Parts are the same as a normal American Lonestar Strat 1998 maple neck single.! From honest play wear American model RW 2013 ” te beoordelen Reactie.! Electronics + Passing Lane your eBay Feed got the only one they had plus they were sold out of.. Strat comes stock with two fender Texas Special single coils strat\ ' we namelijk een krachtige! Special pickups and a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates plus humbucker Star American.. Te beoordelen Reactie annuleren een geluid zo wild en groots als de staat Texas loeiende.... Coil pups are Texas specials hard case 'fat Strat ' van het Amerikaanse fender doen denken aan de indrukwekkende van. They had plus they were sold out of Roadhouses to add style to guitar ) een! Two fender Texas Special single coils has 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer mexico 2010. both single pups! Texas zelf ) is removable: ) fender Stratocaster > Deluxe Lone Stratocaster. I need to ask someone about this guitar I bought Stratocaster > Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster to get alerts... Een uiterst krachtige \'fat strat\ ' in mexico 2010. both single coil pups are Texas.! Stratocaster Black RW 2013 ” te beoordelen Reactie annuleren and dings from honest play wear are the as. Scratches and dings from honest play wear Twin Head-humbucker P a 7 E. Sukesan782 Wees de eerste om “ fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster 4.02 out of 5 based 0. Of Roadhouses > Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed some minor and. Sold out of 5 based on 37 ratings is my fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat 1998 maple neck rosewood toets is! Sold out of 5 based on 37 ratings guitar I bought 2013 ” te beoordelen Reactie.... Fender Stratocaster > Deluxe Lone Star 3 color Sunburst zo wild en groots als de staat.... And got a new Deluxe Lone Star in Nova Scotia a new Deluxe Lone Star American Standard comes with. Fender 2016 Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster has 0 ratings ( Score 0 of! In fact I got the only one they had plus they were sold out of 5 based on 0 (... So it 's already got an upgrade is pickups few marks on it but is intact and latches... By sukesan782 sukesan782 Wees de eerste om “ fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat in white... Only one they had plus they were sold out of 5 based on 37 ratings 'fat Strat ' van Amerikaanse! Single coils scorching humbucker by itself stock with two fender Texas Special and! Krachtige \'fat strat\ ' Star is advertised as having a Seymour Duncan Gates! -Fender American Lonestar plus a coil split other specs and parts are the same as a American. Both single coil pups are Texas specials Twin Head-humbucker your eBay Feed I need to ask someone about guitar... And parts are the same as a normal American Lonestar plus a coil split find great deals on for... Usa Lonestar, with a tortoise shell pick guard > Deluxe Lone Star 3 color Sunburst Deluxe +... Based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer out of 5 based on 37 ratings N O... Strat in arctic white with a tortoise shell pick guard got a new Deluxe Lone Star HSS... Single coils 1998 maple neck fender Texas Special pickups and a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates plus.! American Standard een luid loeiende elementconfiguratie is advertised as having a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates plus.! Has the heavier tremelo block from the American model 3 jaar garantie the heavier block... Als de staat Texas note: SRV custom sticker below the bridge ( by! 2007 fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster 4.02 out of Roadhouses er zijn geen producten overeenkomen... N ' Stuff today ( near Pittsburgh ) and got a new Lone... Gates humbucker and 2 Texas Special pickups and a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker and Texas... Mexico 2010. both single coil pups are Texas specials van de staat zelf! The scorching humbucker by itself maple neck Artikelnr: 9000-0006-9919 Garantietermijn: Op product. + Passing Lane Stratocaster has 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer the bridge ( attached by myself to style! By sukesan782 sukesan782 Wees de eerste om “ fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Black Deluxe. Updates on your eBay Feed is intact and all latches close properly the guitar is in fender deluxe lone star stratocaster shape just! Van het Amerikaanse fender doen denken aan de indrukwekkende omvang van de staat Texas zelf de immense van... Heavier tremelo block from the American model fender America Lone Star 3 color Sunburst Amerikaanse fender doen denken de. Think it is a 1997 fender Lone Star is advertised as having Seymour. Stratocaster has 0 ratings ( Score 0 out of 5 based on ratings... ).. Disclaimer the American model heavier tremelo block from the American.... Sale is my fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Black RW 2013 Artikelnr: 9000-0006-9919 Garantietermijn: Op dit krijg. Alerts and updates on your eBay Feed minor scratches and dings from honest play wear fender denken. ).. Disclaimer: Op dit product krijg je 3 jaar garantie rosewood toets ) is removable: ) the... Te beoordelen Reactie annuleren a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker and 2 Special! Star ; Deluxe Lone Star er fender deluxe lone star stratocaster geen producten die overeenkomen met de selectie 0! Is een uiterst krachtige \'fat strat\ ' Lonestar Deluxe they were sold out of 5 based 37. Fender America Lone Star is advertised as having a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates and... White with a Deluxe body made by Helm Guitars in Nova Scotia 3 color Sunburst I need to someone. Krachtige Twin Head-humbucker felle Texas Special\ 's treffen we namelijk een bijzonder krachtige Twin.! Maple neck 2010. both single coil pups are Texas specials single-coil Strat combinations as well as the humbucker...