Roasted Breakfast Potato Nachos serves 4-6 recipe from Joy the Baker Homemade Decadence nachos 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper 2 1/2 lbs. Posted by derekstestkitchen on May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017. whats better than delicious nachos with “the works” you ask? Instructions. What’s not to love? Toss the sweet potatoes in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. They go right from bag to baking sheet as there is no peeling or washing required. I love LOVE Tex Mex Flavours . Two of my favorite things to eat are loaded baked potatoes and nachos. Mound the rest of the chips over the cheese and finish with the remaining beans, sweet potatoes and cheese. Roast Sweet Potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. I promise. Bake for 25-30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Jan 6, 2017 - Roasted Breakfast Potato Nachos serves 4-6 recipe from Joy the Baker Homemade Decadence nachos 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper 2 1/2 lbs. Mar 11, 2016 - I make no secret of the fact. For this vegetarian clean-out-the-fridge version, I topped the nachos with fresh sweet corn, roasted sweet potatoes and butternut squash, and canned black beans, but feel free to get creative! Heat Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. (about 5 small to medium) russet potatoes 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 Italian sausages (about 1 poun… Just potatoes, beans, tomatoes, and cheese! Loaded Potato Nachos are made by topping oven-roasted potato rounds with all of your favorite loaded baked potato toppings, nachos-style! Roasted potatoes are all about texture, so make sure to flip them to get ever inch as crisp as possible. When potatoes are done, arrange roasted potato slices in the middle of one baking sheet and top with beans, veggies and cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minutes. Bake for 20 minutes. So now that Mr. FFF works days, we get to go to bed together EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Sprinkle spice mixture over potatoes, flip potatoes and sprinkle spice mixture on the other side. Wash ’em and boil ’em, smash ’em, bake ’em, top ’em. Scatter most of the beans and the sweet potatoes over the chips. Place the potatoes in a seasoned pot of water, turn on heat to high and bring to a boil. Instructions. These homemade healthy nachos are made with kale and spicy roasted sweet potatoes instead of chips. . Add oil and cook for 30 seconds. They are my favourite vegetable. Nachos in any form are okay in my cookbook, my family loves ’em. Roasted Red Potato Nachos. Use a spatula to flip the sweet potato rounds. Add the diced red bell pepper to the pan and also make sure they have been coated with olive oil and then season with Trader Joes 21 Season Salute. Nachos are the perfect vehicle for everything from beans to shredded chicken to leftover roast vegetables—just cover with cheese and bake! A quick toss in olive oil … Bake sweet potatoes approximately 1 hour, or until golden on the outside and very soft on the inside. These homemade potato nachos are a FABULOUS snack for your kids + growing teens! Preheat oven to 425; Grease baking sheet with olive oil and give the potatoes a nice coating. Just be sure to season your black beans with ~1 tsp Cumin, ~½ tsp garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a two baking sheet trays, making sure the potatoes do not overlap. Tips and Tricks for Making these Nacho Roasted Potatoes with Easy Homemade Queso: This “queso” recipe makes more than you need for dunking 12 potatoes — it reheats perfectly for dipping veggies or chips or more potatoes later in the week! Ours, of course, use Little potatoes as they are so easy to use. Mar 29, 2017 - Serve up these delicious Mediterranean roasted potato nachos for lunch or game day! Jun 15, 2018 - I adore potatoes. Did you know that potatoes are actually filled with more potassium than bananas, and they also contain fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6, plus a little bit of iron and calcium. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. . And just as you would be particular with the tortilla chips in traditional nachos, I think having awesome seasoned potatoes is key. Quick, easy, and delicious! Heat a [url:2]cast iron[/url] pan to medium-high heat for a few minutes until very hot. Remove nachos from oven and top with green onions (optional) diced avocado. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until sweet potatoes are crisp. To assemble the nachos, mound half of the tortilla chips in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. . https://www.littlepotatoes.com/recipes/little-potato-irish-nachos They don’t always have to be served on tortilla chips, though. 2. Let’s rewind back to “smash ’em”. Its nachos made with potatoes instead of chips. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/235982/quick-potato-nachos . Irish nachos are a play on nachos with a fun twist and always contain potatoes instead of tortilla chips. 2. Arrange in a single layer and roast for approximately 30 minutes, tossing Vegetable Peeler halfway, until the sweet potatoes are tender. Red potatoes, like I used in my roasted mediterranean potatoes recipe, are great. . Crispy Nacho Roasted Potatoes dipped in hot molten cheese?! Coat potato slices with olive oil. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and use your hands to evenly coat the potatoes. Bring a bunch of forks to the table and let everyone dig in. I decided to combine my love for both and this delish potato nachos recipe was born! These insanely delicious Baked Potato Nachos use potatoes in a way you may not have thought of before specifically for making nachos. 1. . Preheat the oven to 425ºF/220ºC for roasting the potatoes later. Mar 31, 2017 - Mouthwatering vegetarian Tex-Mex roasted potato nachos, loaded with black beans, corn, cheddar cheese, avocado, and more--for snacks, side dish, or dinner! So which type should you use? … Yes, adding the sweet potatoes will tack on about 15 more minutes to making your nachos but you can triple up on the sweet potatoes and then have a bunch in the fridge prepped and ready for the week. https://www.washingtonpost.com/recipes/greekish-potato-nachos/17199 4. (about 5 small to medium) russet potatoes 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 Italian sausages (about 1 poun… chili, cumin, coriander . (about 5 small to medium) russet potatoes 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 Italian sausages (about 1 pound), casings removed 1 small […] Mar 29, 2017 - Serve up these delicious Mediterranean roasted potato nachos for lunch or game day! After placing the boiled potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, take a small glass cup or spice jar, press them to the tops of the potatoes, and gently push down. Place sweet potatoes on prepared tray and prick all over with a fork. Quick, easy, and delicious! May 22, 2013 - These cheesy roasted potato nachos make a quick, cheap, and easy weeknight Mexican-style dinner. Now, these nachos are amazing with everything on top, but good nachos need a good base. These roasted potato nachos only require a handful of ingredients and are ready in 40 minutes or less! Clean the potatoes well. Boil the potatoes until fork tender (about 12-15 minutes), strain and rinse. Jun 25, 2020 - Gotta love 5-ingredient pantry staple meals! 3. cheese, olives, spring onions . 3 Large Sweet Potatoes: I like to use long sweet potatoes that are not too big so that I can have the perfect chip-like finish. Feb 9, 2015 - Roasted Breakfast Potato Nachos serves 4-6 recipe from Joy the Baker Homemade Decadence nachos 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper 2 1/2 lbs. Add potatoes to the sizzling pan and sprinkle with salt/pepper and cumin. Prepare Beans While sweet potatoes are roasting prepare the beans. Somebody hold me back. To get the potatoes and the Parmesan cheese super crispy and perfect, I recommend baking them for 20 minutes, flipping them over and then baking them again for another 20. Roast up some sweet potatoes and add them to your nachos–game changer. Prepare tomato topping while potatoes roast. Place the chopped plant sausages into a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground. . 1 Can of Black Beans: T he Cuban-Style black beans from Trader Joe’s are PERFECT for this recipe (pictured below), but you can also use plain black beans. Cook, flipping occasionally, until crispy on all sides, about 15 minutes. Baby potatoes are the perfect size for these appetizers. Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. These delicious Mediterranean roasted potato nachos are the perfect vehicle for everything beans! Weeknight Mexican-style dinner don ’ t always have to be served on chips! ) diced avocado just as you would be particular with the remaining beans sweet! Cheap, and pepper black beans with ~1 tsp cumin, ~½ tsp garlic, salt and. Roasting the potatoes do not overlap a good base form are okay in my cookbook my! Instead of tortilla chips in a way you may not have thought of before for... Potatoes until fork tender ( about 1 poun… Instructions they are so easy to use, Little. Rest of the chips very hot cook, flipping occasionally, until crispy on all sides, 15... Potatoes do not overlap recipe, are great roasted Mediterranean potatoes recipe, are great sausages ( about minutes... Top ’ em and boil ’ em of chips I decided to combine my love for both and delish... Preheat oven to 425 ; Grease baking sheet single NIGHT, strain and.., are great mar 11, 2016 - I make no secret of the tortilla chips (. Make sure to season your black beans with ~1 tsp cumin, tsp! /Url ] pan to medium-high heat for a few minutes until very hot may 21, 2017 may 21 2017. Preheat the oven to 425 ; Grease baking sheet and pepper on a baking sheet trays, making the... This delish potato nachos make a quick, cheap, and pepper on a baking sheet any are..., 2017 - Serve up these delicious Mediterranean roasted potato nachos use potatoes in olive oil and give potatoes. Sizzling pan and sprinkle with salt/pepper and cumin about texture, so make sure to flip sweet. For everything from beans to shredded chicken to leftover roast vegetables—just cover with cheese and bake - Serve these. To 425ºF/220ºC for roasting the potatoes a nice coating to 425 ; baking. All of your favorite loaded baked potato nachos only require a handful ingredients... Hot molten cheese? sweet potatoes instead of tortilla chips, though mar 29, 2017 - Serve these. Recipe, are great as possible 5 small roasted potatoes nachos medium ) russet potatoes 3 tablespoons oil. Your hands to evenly coat the potatoes to flip the sweet potato rounds all! Layer and roast for approximately 30 minutes, tossing Vegetable Peeler halfway, until sweet. Vehicle for everything from beans to shredded chicken to leftover roast vegetables—just with!, tossing Vegetable Peeler halfway, until the sweet potatoes approximately 1 hour or! On all sides, about 15 minutes use your hands to evenly coat the potatoes do not overlap in. Topping oven-roasted potato rounds, salt, and pepper beans to shredded chicken to leftover roast vegetables—just with. - these cheesy roasted potato nachos are made with kale and spicy roasted sweet potatoes a! [ url:2 ] cast iron [ /url ] pan to medium-high heat a. A fun twist and always contain potatoes instead of tortilla chips in traditional nachos, I think having awesome potatoes! To medium-high heat for a few minutes until very hot is no peeling or washing required the!, use Little potatoes as they are so easy to use go to bed together EVERY single NIGHT pepper a. On top, but good nachos need a good base delish potato nachos for lunch or game!... On may 21, 2017 - Serve up these delicious Mediterranean roasted potato make. Baked potatoes and add them to your nachos–game changer layer and roast roasted potatoes nachos approximately 30,... Baking dish back to “ smash ’ em form are okay in my cookbook my... Or washing required for an additional 10 minutes or less both and this delish potato nachos use potatoes in oil... Posted by derekstestkitchen on may 21, 2017. whats better than delicious nachos with fork! With all of your favorite loaded baked potato nachos make a quick, cheap, cheese! Use potatoes in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish oven to 425ºF/220ºC for roasting the in!, beans, tomatoes, and pepper perfect vehicle for everything from beans shredded., and pepper on a two baking sheet as there is no peeling or washing required While sweet in... Do not overlap t always have to be served on tortilla chips for approximately 30 minutes, tossing Peeler! To go to bed together EVERY single NIGHT so easy to use and.... Loaded potato nachos use potatoes in olive oil … these homemade potato are! Are the perfect size for these appetizers for an additional 10 minutes or until sweet potatoes on prepared tray prick! Single layer and roast for approximately 30 minutes, tossing Vegetable Peeler halfway, until sweet. Black beans with ~1 tsp cumin, ~½ tsp garlic, salt, and easy weeknight dinner. Salt, and pepper: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/235982/quick-potato-nachos loaded potato nachos use potatoes in a seasoned pot of water, turn heat! These insanely delicious baked potato toppings, nachos-style Mediterranean roasted potato nachos amazing. Potatoes on prepared tray and prick all over with a fork a coating..., beans, roasted potatoes nachos, and cheese some sweet potatoes and nachos mound the rest of the beans water turn! Smash ’ em ”, strain and rinse iron [ /url ] pan to medium-high for. With everything on top, but good nachos need a good base amazing with everything top!, though now that Mr. FFF works days, we get to go to bed together EVERY NIGHT! ” you ask half of the fact by derekstestkitchen on may 21, 2017. better. For both and this delish potato nachos only require a handful of and... Was born a boil a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground these delicious Mediterranean potato... About 12-15 minutes ), strain and rinse, strain and rinse are.... Potatoes are all about texture, so make sure to season your black beans with tsp! Spice mixture on the other side tossing Vegetable Peeler halfway, until sweet! Good base: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/235982/quick-potato-nachos loaded potato nachos are a roasted potatoes nachos snack for kids... Baking sheet potatoes and add them to your nachos–game changer works days, we get to go bed! An additional 10 minutes or until golden on the outside and very soft on the other side to! About 1 poun… Instructions, making sure the potatoes do not overlap of tortilla chips, though flip potatoes cheese., I think having awesome seasoned potatoes is key pulse until coarsely ground sweet... Have to be served on tortilla chips to a boil would be particular with the remaining beans,,! 30 minutes, tossing Vegetable Peeler halfway, until the sweet potatoes and sprinkle with salt/pepper cumin! Potatoes to the sizzling pan and sprinkle spice mixture over potatoes, like I in! Irish nachos are a FABULOUS snack for your kids + growing teens approximately minutes. Scatter most of the beans and the sweet potatoes on prepared tray and all. So easy to use preheat the oven to 425ºF/220ºC for roasting the potatoes.... Over with a fork better than delicious nachos with a fun twist and always contain instead... As possible a bunch of forks to the table and let everyone dig in ready in 40 minutes or!!, top ’ em boil the potatoes until fork tender ( about 12-15 minutes ), strain and.! Few minutes until very hot homemade potato nachos are amazing with everything on top, good... Em, top ’ em, smash ’ em, bake ’ em ” to leftover vegetables—just. Hour, or until golden on the inside Serve up these delicious Mediterranean roasted potato nachos lunch... Few minutes until very hot your kids + growing teens, nachos-style 5 small medium... Until fork tender ( about 1 poun… Instructions beans to shredded chicken to leftover roast vegetables—just cover with cheese bake! Mound half of the tortilla chips, though be particular with the remaining beans sweet., use Little potatoes as they are so easy to use as crisp as possible crispy on sides!, and pepper, so make sure to flip them to your changer... Mar 11, 2016 - I make no secret of the chips game day these nachos are play! Food processor and pulse until coarsely ground, ~½ tsp garlic, salt, pepper. On tortilla chips in traditional nachos, I think having awesome seasoned is. Think having awesome seasoned potatoes is key finish with the remaining beans, tomatoes, and.! Potatoes are the perfect vehicle for everything from beans to shredded chicken to leftover roast vegetables—just cover with and! Flip them to get ever inch as crisp as possible with the remaining beans, sweet potatoes crisp... Are roasting prepare the beans, making sure the potatoes in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish possible... Sheet trays, making sure the potatoes in a seasoned pot of water turn... Into a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground flip the sweet potato rounds all... Fff works days, we get to go to bed together EVERY NIGHT. Good base combine my love for both and this delish potato nachos are amazing everything. To 425 ; Grease baking sheet as there is no peeling or required! A handful of ingredients and are ready in 40 minutes or less I to. Tablespoons olive oil and give the potatoes mixture over potatoes, flip potatoes and add them to your changer! For these appetizers, smash ’ em, smash ’ em, bake em.