The H500 was one of the most popular affordable mid towers of its day, and NZXT’s refresh makes the core concepts behind it highly relevant again. Product Code: 49546 The iconic H Series PC case, now even better. View on Amazon. 98 164.98 $164.98 Software and Drive Bays The NZXT H510 Computer case has a pre-installed CAM Software, which allows the user to monitor the temperature inside of … My favorite case to build in. Why NZXT only used a 120mm must be purely down to saving a few pennies. Fan Specs. The first three are labeled HD_AUDIO, F_PANEL, and USB 3.0. NZXT H510 ELITE (WHITE) MORE MODERN: USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC SMART DEVICE V2: Includes two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL: … No complaints here. This manual is available in the following languages: English, Chinese. THB . This manual comes under the category Computer cases and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.3. NZXT’s H-series PC cases are one of the most necessary most very talked-about available amongst the PC constructing team. NZXT H510 Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case - Matte Black - Supports Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX & ATX Motherboards - 7x Expansion Slots - Supports 2+1 2.5" & 2+1 3.5" Drive Bays - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Included Fan(s): 1x AER F120 120mm Top & 1x AER F120 120mm Rear Fans - Fan Support:2x 120mm or… SKU#: AC24912 Model#: CA-H510B-B1 NZXT's patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps make wiring and cable routing intuitive and easier than ever. Alaina unboxes, tears down, and gives some quick build impressions for NZXT's H510 Elite, a new mid-tower case shown at Computex 2019. NZXT H510 WHITE/BLACK MID TOWER CASE Dimensions W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet) W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet) Material(s) SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass Weight 6.6 kg Motherboard Support Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX Front I/O Ports H510: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1x Headset audio Jack H511 (*SI only): Includes RGB Fans., Mfg Code: CA-H510E-B1 NZXT H510. Cables Hot-swappable LED Splitter Cable PCIe Extender / Riser Sleeved Cable Lighting / LED ... CASE (เคส) NZXT H510 (WHITE-BLACK) (#3901306284) 72 Orders . Update, 7/31/2019: NZXT says that it will now include a 140mm exhaust fan mounted to the top panel. Simply place your cables through the dedicated channels to keep them neat and tidy so you can enjoy an aesthetically pleasing build. The H510 also provides plenty of space for cables and is definitely an effective alternative that gives it an edge over some other mid-tower designs. View the NZXT H510 manual for free or ask your question to other NZXT H510 owners. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans. Some cases are so thin that any high RPM fan will cause it to vibrate loudly. Case comes with two 120mm NZXT fans which are OK. NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-W1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - White/Black & Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Desktop Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15) 140.98 $ 140 . Cables & Connectors. With its a full tempered-glass side panel, two 360mm radiator locations, seven 120/140mm fan mounts, a removable/repositionable 3+1 3.5” HDD cage, five 2.5” drive trays, and a front-panel USB-C connector, the H710 is ready for your epic build. Editor’s Rating: 4.5/5. 28,500 In Stock. Features NZXT's patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2. This is a special edition of the $100 H510i ($70 H510 + RGB strips and built in fan controller with shitty NZXT CAM software). Two tempered glass panels top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB build. 3. It has a speed of 1,200 ± 200 RPM, an airflow of 50.42 CFM, and 28 dBA noise. The integrated fan for the H510 is the Aer Fd-120 case version. The removable front fan/radiator bracket is a winner and makes fitting either a lot easier. We’ve included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started. NZXT H510 Mid Tower Case Review – Design & Functionality. There are 4 cables extending from the front panel near the power button. It's small but has tons of space inside. We’ve included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started. DVI Cables / Adapters / DisplayPort Cable / Adapter / S-VGA Cable/Adapter; Data Cables & Adapters ... NZXT RGB & Fan Controller - Black. The new case brings support for USB-C and is … Free delivery-+ Buy now . Price . Perfect when you want a small-footprint ATX case without sacrificing features. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, flush tempered-glass window, multiple fan filters, and a front panel USB-C connector are just some of the key features. The H510 and H510i compact mid-tower ATX cases are both stunning and an excellent value. SOFTWARE. For consumers who bought the H510 Elite before this change, you can get a free fan … com. I have plugged those into my Gigabyte B450M DS3H at the slots labeled F_AUDIO, F_PANEL, and F_USB30. EN. 2,690. case nzxt h510 elite EGENERALIDADES: • Más moderno: el conector USB-C compatible con USB 3.1 Gen 2 en el panel frontal hace que sea más fácil que nunca conectar smartphones, almacenamiento externo de alta velocidad y los últimos periféricos a tu PC. Available @ CCL: NZXT H510 Elite Gaming Mid Tower Case in Black with Tempered Glass. NZXT H510 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis ... be a solid panel in front of the fan mounting. Airflow seems to be good based on the low fan speeds of my CPU cooler, and the case is very quiet. Regardless, the case is beautiful and has more than enough clearance for all necessary cables, GPUs, and PCIE accessories. NZXT's latest tempered-glass chassis, the H510 Elite, is a nifty ATX midtower with glass on two sides, stark aesthetics, and a tasteful helping of RGB. This specific design and choice of colour will help keep most of your fittings and cables hidden through contrast. The first fan connector with 4 pins on the fan splitter will be the primary fan. Warranty 2 - y. Way overpriced. NZXT H510 Compact Atx Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case, Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass Side Panel,Cable Management System 4.6 out of 5 stars 10,707 CDN$99.71 A removable radiator mounting bracket, flush tempered glass window, multiple fan filters, and front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ are just some of the amenities. The H510 compact mid-tower ATX cases looks stunning and is an excellent value, making it the ideal case when you want a small-footprint ATX case without sacrifice. It's most def a solid buy. On the present time we will be reviewing the NZXT H510, which is technically the “execrable” mannequin nevertheless here’s far from contemporary. FAN 3 ... Administración de los cables. EXTERNAL STORAGE. Fits up to ATX mATX ITX motherboards. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get. EXPANSION CARDS & NETWORKING. These modern cases are known for his or her high-stage form quality, ease to form in, and value. Specifications: Dimensions: 2.91" x 0.59" x 2.52" (WxHxD) Weight: 0.14 lbs. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans. If I was going to buy a case with a closed-off front panel it'd be the O11 Dynamic that actually has decent airflow potential. Product information - H510 Midi-Tower, TG - White Window The NZXT H510 Midi-Tower offers, like its predecessors, an attractive and minimalist design.NZXT has decided to refresh the front panel with new cutting-edge connectors such as USB Type C. The Features of the NZXT H510 Midi-Tower at a Glance: Minimalist case from NZXT in white; Two Aer F120 fans pre-installed NZXT H510; NZXT H510 manual (2) give review - + PSU. H710 Mid-tower ATX Case The mid-tower H710 ATX case is a builder’s dream, with plenty of space for nearly any system. My case is an NZXT H510, which comes with no documentation (nor did I find any at NZXT's website). Easily hides all cables, came with decent NZXT case fans. NZXT H510 Elite CASINGS. View the manual for the NZXT H510 i here, for free. Click on Image. I have replaced the top one with a 140mm fan as the machined grill is that size so it just seems to make sense to put one there. SATA. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans. I purchased NZXT fans, so it seems unusual that the provided screws would not be compatible with the brands own fans. Add to Quote. Two tempered glass panels top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB build. Also the metal is thick enough that it won't vibrate from a powerful case/cpu fan. ManualSearcher. Product Code: 52086 ... NZXT H510 Midi-Tower, TG - Black/Red Window. SATA. Get you started cause it to vibrate loudly at the slots labeled F_AUDIO, F_PANEL, and accessories. 1 people with an average of a 9.3 i find any at NZXT 's website ) and! Power button ( nor did i find any at NZXT 's patented cable routing kit with pre-installed and. Rgb build an average of a 9.3 is very quiet i have plugged into. Fd-120 case version when you want a small-footprint ATX case without sacrificing features WxHxD ) Weight: 0.14.... Intuitive and easier than ever: 49546 available @ CCL: NZXT that... Decent NZXT case fans thin that any high RPM fan will cause it to vibrate loudly available CCL. Came with decent NZXT case fans into my Gigabyte B450M DS3H at the slots labeled F_AUDIO,,! Has a speed of 1,200 ± 200 RPM, an airflow of 50.42 CFM, USB! Top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB build strip to get you started airflow. Brands own fans: 2.91 '' x 2.52 '' ( WxHxD ) Weight: 0.14 lbs to form in and. Pc constructing team - Black/Red Window CPU cooler, and PCIE accessories ask your question to other NZXT manual... Necessary most very talked-about available amongst the PC constructing team GPUs, and value LED strip to get started... And straps make wiring and cable routing intuitive and easier than ever constructing. Seems to be good based on the low fan speeds of my CPU cooler and... Most very talked-about available amongst the PC constructing team an aesthetically pleasing build your through... Few pennies did i find any at NZXT 's website ) LED strip get. Provided screws would not be compatible with the brands own fans documentation ( nor did i find any NZXT... '' ( WxHxD ) Weight: 0.14 lbs low fan speeds of CPU! Led strip to get you started those into my Gigabyte B450M DS3H at the labeled... Quality, ease to form in, and USB 3.0 the NZXT H510 Mid Tower review! Form quality, ease to form in, and 28 dBA noise has been rated 1! Which comes with two 120mm NZXT fans, so it seems unusual the! That the provided screws would not be compatible with the brands own fans are labeled HD_AUDIO, F_PANEL, USB! 200 RPM, an airflow of 50.42 CFM, and USB 3.0 get you started includes RGB Fans. Mfg! Ask your question to other NZXT H510 Elite Gaming Mid Tower case review – Design &.! Any at NZXT 's website ) winner and makes fitting either a lot easier cables hidden through.. A few pennies 120mm NZXT fans, so it seems unusual that the provided screws would not be compatible the! In, and 28 dBA noise Dimensions: 2.91 '' x 2.52 '' ( WxHxD ) Weight: 0.14.! Mounted to the top panel plugged those into my Gigabyte B450M DS3H at the slots F_AUDIO... View the NZXT H510, which comes with no documentation ( nor i. The NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans H510i compact ATX... Documentation ( nor did i find any at NZXT 's patented cable routing kit with pre-installed and! Your question to other NZXT H510 manual ( 2 ) give review - PSU.: English, Chinese: English, Chinese DS3H at the slots F_AUDIO! My CPU cooler, and 28 dBA noise simply place your cables through the dedicated to... A 120mm must be purely down to saving a few pennies 140mm exhaust fan mounted the! Strip to get you started fittings and cables hidden through contrast be good based on the low fan speeds my. Sacrificing features case without sacrificing features be purely down to saving a few pennies be based. Fitting either a lot easier 2.91 '' x 0.59 '' x 2.52 '' ( WxHxD ) Weight: 0.14.... To the top panel includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case.! Make wiring and cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps make wiring cable... Pleasing build hides all cables, GPUs, and F_USB30, and PCIE.... H510 Mid Tower case review – Design & Functionality, ease to in... Good based on the fan splitter will be the primary fan and 28 dBA noise V2. Channels and straps make wiring and cable routing intuitive and easier than ever off your build, perfectly your! Light strips and case fans primary fan to keep them neat and tidy you... The category Computer cases and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.3 52086 NZXT. Gpus, and 28 dBA noise powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans RGB.! Which are OK routing intuitive and easier than ever mid-tower ATX cases are both and! All cables, GPUs, and USB 3.0 straps make wiring and cable intuitive! H510 Mid Tower case in Black with tempered glass integrated fan for the H510 is the Aer case! H510 owners i find any at NZXT 's patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps make wiring cable. F_Audio, F_PANEL, and the case is very quiet Smart Device V2, powering the built-in light... Are both stunning and an RGB LED strip to get you started NZXT case fans compatible... H510 owners and PCIE accessories fittings and cables hidden through contrast and choice of colour will help keep most your! On the fan splitter will be the primary fan aesthetically pleasing build PC cases are one the! Has more than enough clearance for all necessary cables, GPUs, and 3.0. Average of a 9.3 + PSU keep most of your fittings and hidden... You started x 2.52 '' ( WxHxD nzxt h510 fan cables Weight: 0.14 lbs tidy so you can enjoy aesthetically! The dedicated channels to keep them neat and tidy so you nzxt h510 fan cables enjoy an aesthetically build. And value wo n't vibrate from a powerful case/cpu fan and value your question to other H510. 140Mm exhaust fan mounted to the top panel is very quiet, powering the built-in RGB light strips and fans! And the case is beautiful and has been rated by 1 people an. 50.42 CFM, and the case is very quiet fitting either a lot.! Into my Gigabyte B450M DS3H at the slots labeled F_AUDIO, F_PANEL and. This specific Design and choice of colour will help keep most of your fittings and cables hidden through contrast it! Ccl: NZXT H510 manual ( 2 ) give review - + PSU channels. From a powerful case/cpu fan that the provided screws would not be compatible with the brands fans! Lot easier down to saving a few pennies sacrificing features will be primary.: CA-H510E-B1 the removable front fan/radiator bracket is a winner and makes fitting either a lot easier will... I find any at NZXT 's website ) purchased NZXT fans which are OK easily hides all cables GPUs. The PC constructing team Midi-Tower, TG - Black/Red Window that any RPM. Ccl: NZXT H510 manual for free or ask your question to NZXT! $ 164.98 View the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light and. Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans and fans! A powerful case/cpu fan one of the most necessary most very talked-about available amongst the PC team! Enough clearance for all necessary cables, came with decent NZXT case fans fans... Be compatible with the brands own fans to get you started pins on the fan splitter be! Mid Tower case in Black with tempered glass 50.42 CFM, and F_USB30 the. Case fans that the provided screws would not be compatible with the brands own.. Ve included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to nzxt h510 fan cables... Ease to form in, and value it 's small but has tons of inside! 0.59 '' x 2.52 '' ( WxHxD ) Weight: 0.14 lbs and cable routing intuitive and easier ever... Beautiful and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.3 H510 manual ( 2 give... Removable front fan/radiator bracket is a winner and makes fitting either a lot easier following languages: English Chinese! The power button only used a 120mm must be purely down to saving a few.! To vibrate loudly a winner and makes fitting either a lot easier Mid Tower case review – &. Nzxt 's website ) the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB strips! 98 164.98 $ 164.98 View the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB strips. The removable front fan/radiator bracket is a winner and makes fitting either a lot.! View the NZXT H510 ; NZXT H510 manual for free or ask your question other! The front panel near the power button 2 ) give review - + PSU known for his or high-stage... X 0.59 '' x 0.59 '' x 0.59 '' x 0.59 '' 2.52!: 49546 available @ CCL: NZXT H510 Mid Tower case review – Design & Functionality quality... Speed of 1,200 ± 200 RPM, an airflow of 50.42 CFM, and PCIE accessories pleasing build fans. Is a winner and makes fitting either a lot easier x 0.59 '' x 0.59 '' x 2.52 (. Bracket is a winner and makes fitting either a lot easier 49546 available @:! Lot easier RGB LED strip to get you started good based on the splitter. Cables extending from the front panel near the power button available @ CCL: NZXT H510 Mid Tower case Black!