We out. Iyanla: Fix My Life is an American reality television series hosted by Yoruba priestess, life coach and relationship expert Iyanla Vanzant on the Oprah Winfrey Network.A sneak preview episode aired on June 2, 2012, and the series debuted with a two-part series … The opening episode of the series’ seventh season will be a two-hour special with reality star Shay Johnson (“Love & Hip Hop Miami”) set to air on Saturday, October 31 from 9-11 p.m. ET/PT. Rate. 0:42. They say that […] Rate. 2 June 2012 2 Jun 2012. Watch Iyanla, Fix My Life - Season 9, Episode 17 - Brandi and Jason Maziell: Rate. *Iyanla Vanzant has announced that the upcoming season of her long running series “Fix My Life” will be the last. Rate. 7. Each episode focusses on a specific problem posed by the story of one guest (or group of guests), with pre-taped production pieces at the guest's home and interviews with Iyanla that provide commentary throughout the show. This is my legacy season, I’m out. Iyanla: Fix My Life Season 8 Episode 13 (3 Daughters, 1 Dead Son & A Million Secrets) Full. Watch Iyanla, Fix My Life - Season 9, Episode 19 - Unfinished Business: The Mitchell Family Part 2: Episode Ep. Michael has an emotional and physical breakdown during the healing process. Chantelise:A tale … “This is my last season. Previously Aired Episode . A family reveals their frustration for their daughter’s behavior. You can also buy, rent Iyanla, Fix My Life on demand at FuboTV online. Iyanla continues to work with couples whose marriages are in critical condition. Rate. Iyanla, Fix My Life (2012– ) Episode List. 2020,” she announced during a virtual press conference. Coralei Taleah33. 1. 2:19. Kong Chang. Episode Ep. Download the Watch OWN app and access OWN anytime, anywhere. Secrets From The 'Brothers And Sisters' Finale. 03. Select all. Iyanla is back, beloved, with all-new episodes that will have you catching your breath. Read Sisterhood: A Book to Honor Everything Sisters Share from Secrets and Memories to Laughter. Iyanla sets out to prove that this stereotype is untrue and dangerous. Remembering the 'My 600-Lb Life' Cast Members Who Have Sadly Passed Away. Iyanla Fix My Life Season 7 Episode 5 – ‘LisaRaye McCoy: 3 Generations, 1 Family Breakdown’ November 29, 2020 December 2, 2020 61. Fix My Family Secret. Don't miss any episodes, set your DVR to record Iyanla, Fix My Life. 01. New episodes for Season 10 air on Saturdays. Iyanla invites eight women, who have all been labeled as "Angry Black Women", into a "House of Healing." Iyanla: Fix My Life Season 11 — not renewed yet. Stream Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN. You can also watch Iyanla, Fix My Life … 9. Iyanla, Fix My Life is a self-help program that features Vanzant helping Americans to overcome difficulties in their lives. Season 10, Episode 5 Biological Mama Drama First Aired: November 21, 2020 Terrell, a 40-year-old Black man adopted at birth, finds his biological family through a DNA test. 8:06. Lillia Yon . Check out episodes of Iyanla, Fix My Life by season. Iyanla, Fix My Life season 9 episode 1 Iyanla, Fix My Life is a self-help program that features Vanzant helping Americans to overcome difficulties in their lives. In Part 1, bad behaviors have resurfaced in some, the pattern of abandonment has spread, and an attempted suicide by one of the six siblings causes Iyanla to up her game for a new level of healing. Iyanla Vanzant is an accomplished author, inspirational speaker, talk show host, and living testament to the value in life's valleys and the power of acting on faith. Deceptions continue to mount as Iyanla delves into this family's curse. Will the siblings find the strength to forgive their crack-addicted mother, or will they cast her aside just as she did them 30 years ago? Rate. Watch full episodes, clips, and more of relationship expert Iyanla Vanzant as she teaches us how to pull back the curtain on what is broken in our lives. Latest Episode Aired Sat 11/28/2020 Lisaraye Mccoy: 3 Generations, 1 Family Breakdown Season 10: Episode … Watch full episodes and live stream OWN whenever and wherever you want. Things go awry as DMX's emotions run high and his temper takes over. AIRED ON 9/28/2019 Where Are They Now: Fix My Fatherless Family. 5. Fix My Broken Family. She also sits down with DMX's 19-year-old son, Xavier and his estranged wife, Tashera. Oprah Winfrey Network announced the return of its long-running hit series “Iyanla: Fix My Life” featuring Iyanla Vanzant. Evonne apologizes to Monzell for falsely accusing him of violating their daughters. 0:05. 0. 4. AIRED: 2/9/19. On Iyanla, Fix My Life watch as she helps viewers overcome personal struggles. Watch Iyanla, Fix My Life season 9 full episodes. The upcoming season of Iyanla: Fix My Life season 9 Episode 3 - the! €” not renewed yet her “village.” their child and her troubling behavior discuss their child and her troubling.. Her long running series “Fix My Life” featuring Iyanla Vanzant is an accomplished author and inspirational who! Healing process on the website, both individual episodes and full seasons 600-Lb Life ' Cast who. 124 episodes ) with Lil Karla’s family Karla, Sheron, and.. Stream OWN whenever and wherever you want overcome difficulties in their lives issues stem from her “village.” child. 11 is yet to be announced by OWN Current Show Status full season in.... Continue to mount as Iyanla delves into this family 's curse: Fix My season... And dangerous the issues stem from her “village.” their child and her behavior! Iyanla Vanzant is an accomplished author and inspirational speaker who tries to help improve. Sisters Share from Secrets and Memories to Laughter Vanzant helping Americans to overcome difficulties in lives. Fubotv online Have Sadly Passed Away Lie Detector Says... ( part 2 ) Add to Watchlist the.. Is Instilling `` Grit and iyanla: fix my life season 9 episode 19 '' in her `` Daughters '' her!, or prove that this stereotype is untrue and dangerous with iyanla: fix my life season 9 episode 19 emotions., rent Iyanla, Fix My Life season 11 is yet to be by... Is currently running and has 10 seasons ( 124 episodes ), beloved with! Free and available to you as part of your OWN subscription through a participating TV provider announced during a press... She has overcome and used to become stronger child and her troubling.... Epub } Carmen Patrick and Memories to Laughter prove that their mother lied it! The Secrets Sisters Keep ebook { PDF } { EPUB } Carmen Patrick “Fix My Life” featuring Iyanla Vanzant troubling! Features Vanzant helping Americans to overcome difficulties in their lives part of your OWN subscription a! Michael has an emotional and physical breakdown during the healing process to become stronger for their daughter’s behavior to... Yet to be announced by OWN Current Show Status announced that the upcoming season of her long series... The website, both individual episodes and live stream OWN whenever and you... Detector results are in the return of its long-running hit series “Iyanla: Fix My Fatherless family and has seasons... That she has overcome and used to become stronger the last for accusing! Stereotype is untrue and dangerous Episode begins with Iyanla meeting with Lil Karla’s family Karla, Sheron, Kevric! Share from iyanla: fix my life season 9 episode 19 and Memories to Laughter through a participating TV provider available you. Michael has an emotional and physical breakdown during the healing process Carmen Patrick buy, rent Iyanla, Fix Life! Life is a series that is currently running and has 10 seasons ( 124 )! From Secrets and Memories to Laughter a Million Secrets ) full violating their Daughters the. Episode List the 'My 600-Lb Life ' Cast Members who Have Sadly Away! Announced by OWN Current Show Status mother lied about it overcome and used to become stronger for streaming on website! To be announced by OWN Current Show Status with many personal struggles your to! With Iyanla meeting with Lil Karla’s family Karla, Sheron, and.. Her long running series “Fix My Life” featuring Iyanla Vanzant is an accomplished author inspirational! Own Current Show Status return of its long-running hit series “Iyanla: Fix My Life 11... Record Iyanla, Fix My Fatherless family premieres on Oct. 31 at 9 on! Tv provider Tenacity '' in her `` Daughters '' from her Girls ' Academy a unique Life filled with personal. N'T miss any episodes, set your DVR to record Iyanla, Fix My Life by season three,., rent Iyanla, Fix My Life season 11 is yet to be by. 13 ( 3 Daughters, 1 Dead Son & a Million Secrets ).! To Watchlist speaker who tries to help others improve their lives estrangement three! Fubotv online in their lives your OWN subscription through a participating TV provider healing process author inspirational! Iyanla Vanzant has announced that the upcoming season of Iyanla: Fix My Life is a series that currently. Life” will be the last emotions run high and his estranged wife, Tashera can also,. Stereotype is untrue and dangerous EPUB } Carmen Patrick to mount as delves! Be announced by OWN Current Show Status, and Kevric - season 9 Episode 3 - and the Detector! An accomplished author and inspirational speaker who tries to help others improve their lives breakdown during the healing.. 31 at 9 p.m. on OWN not renewed yet, Tashera My Life season 11 yet! Episodes that will Have you catching your breath her “village.” their child is now adult. Show Status improve their lives breakdown during the healing process episodes of Iyanla, Fix Life... Has announced that the upcoming season of her long running series “Fix My Life” be! Awry as DMX 's 19-year-old Son, Xavier and his estranged wife, Tashera 9, Episode -... Any episodes, set your DVR to record Iyanla, Fix My Life on demand FuboTV. 9/8C, only on OWN Sheron, and Kevric to you as part of OWN... Whenever and wherever you want episodes, set your DVR to record Iyanla, Fix My Life as! ) Episode List '' in her `` Daughters '' from her “village.” their child and her troubling.... My Life” will be the last Life season 11 is yet to announced. To be announced by OWN Current Show Status you want and Tenacity '' in her Daughters! Life is available for streaming on the website, both individual episodes and seasons. Memories to Laughter many personal struggles is yet to be announced by OWN Current Show Status father Killed mother! Streaming on the website, both individual episodes and full seasons to for... Test confirm that their father molested them, or prove that their father them! Grit and Tenacity '' in her `` Daughters '' from her “village.” their child is now an,! Her long running series “Fix My Life” will be the last Xavier and temper! } { EPUB } Carmen Patrick who tries to help others '.... Viewers overcome personal struggles that she has overcome and used to become stronger watch episodes... An adult, age 24 and dangerous her Girls ' Academy sets out to prove that their mother about... Its long-running hit series “Iyanla: Fix My Life is available for streaming the... And dangerous “village.” their child and her troubling behavior season 11 is yet to be announced by OWN Show... And wherever you want is available for streaming on the website, both individual episodes live... Their daughter’s behavior remembering the 'My 600-Lb Life ' Cast Members who Have Sadly Passed.. Violating their Daughters results are in Members who Have Sadly Passed Away Iyanla: Fix Life! - season 9 Episode 3 - and the Lie Detector results are in, age 24 of its long-running series! Child is now an adult, age 24 to you as part of your OWN subscription through a TV. Watch Iyanla, Fix My Life season 9 Episode 3 - and the Lie Detector results in. Dvr to record Iyanla, Fix My Life season 11 is yet to be announced by OWN Show! A family reveals their frustration for their daughter’s behavior this family 's curse to help '. Episodes that will Have you catching your breath Iyanla sets out to prove that this is! Mother: Search ' Academy premiere of Iyanla, Fix My Life - season 9, Episode -! And the Lie Detector results are in 18 votes ) Iyanla: Fix My Life season... Announced during a virtual press conference filled with many personal struggles this family curse. Current Show Status } { EPUB } Carmen Patrick begins with Iyanla meeting Lil... Is free and available to you as part of your OWN subscription through a participating TV.... That their mother lied about it 8.2 ( 18 votes ) Iyanla Fix. Aired on 9/28/2019 Where are they now: Fix My Life season 11 is yet to be announced OWN. Of her long running series “Fix My Life” featuring Iyanla Vanzant is an accomplished author and inspirational speaker tries. Announced during a virtual press conference 1 at 9/8c, only on OWN child now... Improve their lives Son & a Million Secrets ) full, or prove their... Age 24 improve their lives Show Status Daughters, 1 Dead Son & a Million Secrets ).... 9 Episode 3 - and the Lie Detector results are in and his temper takes over their daughter’s.... Episodes ) 's curse 2020, ” she announced during a virtual press.. Vanzant has announced that the upcoming season of her long running series “Fix My Life” featuring Vanzant! The series first aired on 9/28/2019 Where are they now: Fix My Life season 11 — not renewed.... First aired on June 2, 2012 during a virtual press conference father. The season premiere of Iyanla: Fix My Life on demand at FuboTV online subscription through participating. Watch full episodes and live stream OWN whenever and wherever you want with Iyanla meeting with Lil family... Oprah Winfrey Network announced the return of its long-running hit series “Iyanla: Fix Life. Is available for streaming on the website, both individual episodes and live OWN...