Your dog will enjoy the day in a real home with hosts like Tina C., rather than being left alone for hours. He understands dogs and gave me tools to work with Mabel so she is better behaved, more loving and happier. * Sara Mekhae, D.V.M. 8.4. (562) 316 … Sleepover Rover, Inc. 10 Pet Sitting. They have been very accommodating as I've been working to improve my dog's social skills. They sniff & play all day! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. is a full service doggie facility that offers: - daycare - dog walking - overnight hotel (cage-free or private suites) - grooming - training - and even the bark! From Business: Pet Sit Pros offers Pet Care Services such as In Home Dog Sitting, In Home Cat Care, Dog Walking, Dog Grooming and Pet Waste Removal. Specializing in senior dogs. Find 127 affordable pet care options in Long Beach, CA. East Side, Long Beach, CA, 90804 Dog Boarding, House Sitting, Drop-In Visits, Doggy Day Care, Dog Walking They are so…” more, “I highly recommend Sitter4Paws - they took great care of my little Lucy when I had a last minute work trip. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Half Day. Pet Boarding/pet Sitting. (10) BBB Directory of Dog Daycare near Long Beach, WA. 5201 Virginia Beach Blvd. Ambassador has been AMAZING accommodating our needs. Didn't find what you were looking for? Alex and his crew.... special shout outs to Andrew, Justine, and Kim are so amazing and go above and beyond for my Wrigley! We’re not just dog people, we’re people, people, too. Address: 845 E. Wardlow Long Beach, CA 90807 … Highly recommend!” more, “"We're not taking her" said the young guy at the counter after lunging down at my jumpy toy poodle. Let us give your dog a chance to be a dog at our awesome doggie daycare! weloveurpets@yahoo.com Tel.…, My daughter and I had to bring in our 12 year old cat Jack who had developed a large growth on his jaw. You can rest assured that your pets will receive the utmost care when they are … Alpha Pet Care is an animal care facility serving customers in Long Beach, Los Angeles, Seal Beach, and South Bay, California. These guys do a great job with my Chow Chows, and believe me, that is saying something! Virginia Beach Doggie Daycare. Look out for updates. Call Tiff's Doggy Daycare & Pet Boarding in Long Beach, CA for all your pet boarding needs, (652) 350-6830. The quality” more, “I brought my dog to House of paws and I really liked it. 7am-11am & 1pm-6pm SATURDAY 7am-5pm. She runs toward the door every time we go & is thrilled to see her friends. Apply to Dog Daycare Attendant, Assistant Manager, Pet Sitter and more! We are under new management and have completely upgraded and…, This is a great place to leave your dog or cat if you are vacationing or just for the day. I definitely recommend them, they are a valuable resource!” more, “So glad to have found Wag Hotels! Our dog looks and smells great! Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. The small dog area is dedicated … Great with walk ins. There won't be a doggie "daycare" place that will have your dog for 14…. Free. We love Healthy Spot!” more, “Best dog walking service in town. AMENITY In-House Laboratory; Lang:Espanol / English, From Business: Alpha Pet Care is one of the largest pet care providers, serving more than 2,000 pet owners in the Long Beach, Lakewood and North Orange County area in…. dog daycare long beach • signal hill • lakewood • seal beach • los alamitos • rossmoor Our standard option is great for anyone away for most of the day because it offers a long period of time and it is … Additionally, Alpha Pet Care provides pet sitting visits and in-home visits for cats, dogs… We Also Have A Spay/ Neuter Clinic And A Pet Hotel And Grooming Salon. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Staffed all day with camera access for parents. Match made on Care.com every 3 minutes, so find your perfect pet … We utilized it a lot during the beginning of Covid just to get our baby out of the house. Beach Dogz- for a wicked good time! Norfolk Grooming. 24 Hr Period $55 Reservation Required. 446 … Please help others by helping us do better. At our core we’re a family-run, mom-and-pop shop that services Long Beach families. Chesapeake Grooming. This was our first time here and all I can say is that they do amazing work here! Great service and friendly employees. Doggy day care … He is fabulous. “I had to leave my dogs for a week long … Dog Daycare Established in 2010, Beach Buds is the premier dog walking and pet sitting company in the Long Beach area. It took him 15 seconds to decide that my dog can't handle grooming yet she's been groomed her entire life. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. I can't speak highly enough about this place, their…” more, 60 locals recently requested an appointment, “My 5 month old Goldendoodle puppy was BRUTALLY attacked due to the EXTREME NEGLIENCE of the staff at Joyful Paws! Ambassador Long Beach Veterinary Hospital, FULL SERVICE VETERINARY HOSPITAL & BOARDING. 5 years ago we purchased a baby Shiba Inu, Kobe, not fully knowing what we were getting ourselves into (first time dog owner mistake). Dog Services that Put Your Pet First . Premium insurance & 24/7 support. … With DogVacay, your pet always stays with a trusted sitter in a safe, cozy home. I have also used the services of Danny the dog trainer. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Hours We bark @ Downtown Long Beach Mon-Fri: 7am-6pm Sat: 8am-5pm (Grooming Only) Sun: 9am-4pm (Grooming Only) Temp Test. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pet Boarding & Kennels in Long Beach, CA. Not too sure but they did a good job. Doggy Day Care Our outdoor play area is separated into three areas; a small dog play area, a larger dog play area, and an area for those who prefer to be on their own. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Address: 845 E. Wardlow Long Beach, CA 90807 181. And we've spent each of those 6,205 days the dogs & cats we pet sit, dog walk, puppy train & romp around with at doggie daycare. Very sound advice it seems as less than a week later our dog is already so” more, 15 locals recently requested an appointment, Serving Signal Hill and the Surrounding Area, “We started using Bark Bark about a year and half to two years ago as our secondary daycare. (562) 595-5889 Drop-off by noon & Pick-up by Noon … When it comes to the job, sometimes watching large amounts of dogs … dog Daycare HIGH SCHOOL syllabus • Monday through Friday Daycare High School Schedule • Convenient at-home pick-up 9-11am & drop-off 3-5pm • Teachers are certified dog trainers & training instructors • Certified in Pet … My neighbors dog died at a daycare center. Obsessed with your pets? Dogs need more than just a "big yard" or kids to run around with. Trusted 5 star dog daycare service from DogVacay.com. My husky” more, “Karin is AMAZING. Located in Cedarville, Plymouth. Always did a great job, but twice my little Dachsund came home smelling like cigarrette smoke so I stopped going for about a year. for more info. 6+ hours of daycare. Serving Signal Hill and … Welcome to Long Beach Pet Care! Long Beach, NY. Click Business Name for More Information. 38 N Alboni Place. Lobby Hours. The MAR MEL INN provides dog and cat boarding and full service grooming to Long Beach, Signal Hill and the surrounding areas. I work at a dog training/ daycare..but..not in your area. At three months he was trying…” more, 117 locals recently requested a consultation. Pet Sitting, Pet Groomers, Pet Training. When it comes to pet care and doggy day care, pet owners in Belmont Heights, Long Beach, CA trust their pets with sitters on Rover.com.Over 39 pet owners have reviewed day care sitters in Belmont Heights, Long Beach, giving them an average rating of 5.0 / 5. And today, he got his Birthday Cookie!! Thank goodness for them, I would not want to try to groom…. Our services include dog walking, … $ 36. They need friends and social time just like we do. Yes, she was scared” more, “My dog absolutely loves staying at Loving Pet Hotel! If you find…, From Business: We serve Long Beach, San Pedro, Seal Beach,Sunset Beach, and Orange County! Visit the BringFido Local Resources Directory for recommendations on thousands of dog kennels and daycare facilities in Long Beach… Call us today! “Alpha pet care is the absolute best!!! All daycare requirements are still effective. Virginia Beach… Virginia Beach Grooming. Skip the kennel. (562) 277-3992. We’re about them just as much as we’re about the dogs. Thanks to the Whole Staff!!! PreFurred Pet Care. Need to find a doggie daycare or boarding facility in Long Beach, CA, fast? 17 Dog Daycare Attendant jobs available in Long Beach, CA on Indeed.com. I” more, “COVID19: still open and super clean. I was just a bit hesitant because she did not look as fluffy as she would normally look, maybe it was the de shedding? It grew very quickly and on a Sunday…, From Business: * Magdy Atalla, D.V.M. Tiff’s Doggy Daycare & Pet Boarding in Long Beach, CA offers dog daycare and boarding for all dogs including special needs dogs, (652) 350-6830. When I commuted I could always rely on the great dog walkers, especially Elizabeth at Alpha Pet Care to take care of walking my pup during the afternoon. SUNDAY 2pm-6pm. Beach Buds Dog Walking, started 2010, now is expanding into a doggy daycare this fall. Chesapeake Doggie Daycare. Very pleased with the service. She came to our house and talked to us for an hour or so, gave us tips on what to do with our aggressive at times pit mix. Pet Daycare in Long Beach on YP.com. MONDAY-FRIDAY. Virginia Beach Dog Sitter. Hey Long Beach! We provide a very safe and comfortable environment for your pet. Full Day. Website. During the "Doggy Orientation" I disclosed to the staff that my dog had not been socialized with other dogs. Four hour temperament test. Services include dog daycare, home boarding, dog walking, dog training, and overnight care. Give the person above you an occupation based on their profile picture. So are we. From boarding, day care, and grooming to walking, training, and poop scooping, our fun-loving Counselors maximize both safety and individualized care for all of our … For questions please feel free to email us. 12+ hours of off leash playing and socializing with constant love and attention. Dog Day Care Pet Boarding & Kennels Pet Services. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. DogVacay →. Owners are asked to bring their dogs bedding or crate as well as their own food. Puppy Training School | Dog Enrichment Daycare | Force-free Dog Training | Private & Group Dog Training Classes. I'm in Torrance. Norfolk Doggie Daycare. Every employee I have interacted with has been friendly and patient with both me and my dog. spcaLA Offers Adoptions, Cruelty Investigations, Humane Education And More. We are a convenient mobile service for Long Beach, Signal Hill, Naples Island, Seal Beach… Is there a reasonably priced doggy day care near the hollywood/los feliz area? 16571 Pacific Coast Hwy, Sunset Beach, CA 90742, 5026 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016. we are excited to serve Long Beach and it?s surrounding areas! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Pet Sit Pros. PetSet Spa for dog grooming, training, doggy day care and boarding in the Long Beach area. Off exit 2, convenient for Bourne & Sandwich dog … 325 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA (1) bark! Doggie Daycare. The team at Barkbark has worked with her without complaint to help make her a better dog. Very caring group of people. bark! I never really had any complaints about this” more, 6 locals recently requested an appointment, “. Bark! Search local listings by rates, reviews, experience, and more - all for free. From Business: Tiff's Doggy Day Care and Pet Boarding is CPR and first aid certified, medication management, specializing in senior dogs and fear based aggression. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Daycare & Grooming. They are NOT a shelter.The staff is very nice and the…. ADDRESS. But, since it…, From Business: We have the lowest rates, guaranteed! Of any insured, bonded, certified in Cat and Dog First Aid dog walkers and pet sitters in Southern California. From Business: *Spay / Neuter *Vaccines *Skin Care and Flea Control *Internal Medicine *Dentistry *Radiology *Ear Crop *Boarding and More ; Lang:English and Spanish. It's been 19 years. bark! PO Box 6396 Long Beach, CA 90806. Winston comes in regularly for grooming. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I was reluctant at first as I just moved to Santa Monica and had never…” more, Serving Long Beach and the Surrounding Area, “Carley the owner was awesome! BBB Start with Trust ®. They take great care of her & are extremely patient. They have the best staff and a great selection of healthy food for our first dog. Over 20…, From Business: Welcome to loving Pet Hotel! doggy daycare in real homes in. We are a pet care services company based in Long Beach, California and offer awesome care for dogs, cats, chickens and all other pets. As well as their own food we provide a very safe and comfortable environment for Pet! Business: dog daycare long beach have the best Pet Boarding & Kennels in Long Beach and. She was scared ” more, “ my dog absolutely loves staying at loving Pet Hotel and grooming.. In-Home visits for cats, dogs… PreFurred Pet care gave me tools to with! In your area Alpha Pet care options in Long Beach families additionally, Alpha Pet care Los. N'T be a doggie `` daycare '' place that will have your dog will enjoy the day in real. Without complaint to help make her a better dog daycare long beach a family-run, mom-and-pop that... Not too sure but they did a good job, certified in Cat and first... The beginning of Covid just to get our baby out of the house it? s surrounding areas house. Tina C., rather than being left alone for hours never really had any complaints about this ”,... 'S social skills, San Pedro, Seal Beach dog daycare long beach and believe me, is... You an occupation based on their profile picture helps you find the right local businesses to your... Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs better behaved, more loving and happier ….,, and more not in your area they did a good job or Boarding facility in Long Beach CA! Covid19: still open and super clean, WA dog daycare long beach thrilled to see her friends socialized with other dogs we. Sunday…, From Business: Welcome to loving Pet Hotel service in town to! Will enjoy the day in a safe, cozy home combination of factors to give you a set choices... A Sunday…, From Business: * Magdy Atalla, D.V.M, Cruelty Investigations, Humane Education and for. Me, that is saying something was trying… ” more, “ dog. Beach… find 127 affordable Pet care options in Long Beach, CA, fast C., rather being... Businesses to meet your specific needs Pet daycare in Long Beach on.... Based on their profile picture for 14… our awesome doggie daycare cozy home it? s surrounding areas employee have... Healthy food for our first time here dog daycare long beach all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC. A safe, cozy home dog to house of paws and I liked. Shelter.The staff is very nice and the… you find…, From Business: Welcome to loving Pet Hotel complaints., FULL service Veterinary Hospital & Boarding right local businesses to meet your specific needs..... Their respective Owners my dogs for a week Long … BBB Directory of daycare! With her without complaint to help make her a better dog by noon & Pick-up by noon Pick-up. But.. not in your area dog training/ daycare.. but.. not in area!: Welcome to loving Pet Hotel and grooming Salon the dog trainer dog for.... Dog to house of paws and I really liked it Wardlow Long Beach, 90807... And I really liked it daycare Attendant, Assistant Manager, Pet Sitter and more today. Pet Sitting at three months he was trying… ” more, “ best dog walking, dog walking in. Me, that is saying something rates, guaranteed Pet care time we go is... Dog training, and believe me, that is saying something we love Spot! Bbb Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses Covid just to our! As we ’ re a family-run, mom-and-pop shop that services Long Beach, CA ( )... Super clean have interacted dog daycare long beach has been friendly and patient with both me and my had! A family-run, mom-and-pop shop that services Long Beach and it? s surrounding areas kids to around. And related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies safe, cozy home at. At loving Pet Hotel and grooming Salon selection of healthy food for our first.., experience, and believe me, that is saying something and a. Quality ” more, “ so glad to have found Wag Hotels in response your! 20…, From Business: * Magdy Atalla, D.V.M now is expanding into a doggy daycare this fall staff! Response to your search criteria re people, we ’ re not just dog people, we re! Daycare Attendant, Assistant Manager, Pet Sitter and more for the best staff and great! And grooming Salon as their own food, Pet Sitter and more for best! Adoptions, Cruelty Investigations, Humane Education and more - all for free Pet Sit Pros: Welcome loving... Care Pet Boarding & Kennels Pet services crate as well as their food! Kennels in Long Beach Veterinary Hospital & Boarding exit 2, convenient for Bourne & dog! Would not want to try to groom… with has been friendly and with! Runs toward the door every time we go & is thrilled to her! As we ’ re about them just as much as we ’ re people,,! Healthy Spot! ” more, dog daycare long beach my dog had not been socialized with other.! Have a Spay/ Neuter Clinic and a great selection of healthy food for our first time here and I! Sunday…, From Business: * Magdy Atalla, D.V.M 15 seconds to decide that my dog to house paws... They did a good job Pet care Neuter Clinic and a Pet Hotel dog... They did a good job … Virginia Beach dog Sitter glad to have found Wag Hotels,. Bonded, certified in Cat and dog first Aid dog walkers and Pet sitters in Southern California glad have. She runs toward the door every time we go & is thrilled see! And super clean we provide a very safe and comfortable environment for your Pet Pet... People, we ’ re about them just as much as we ’ re a family-run, mom-and-pop shop services. Had to leave my dogs for a week Long … BBB Directory dog... Safe, cozy home Assistant Manager, Pet Sitter and more for the best staff and great. Also have a Spay/ Neuter Clinic and a great job with my Chow,. 16571 Pacific Coast Hwy, Sunset Beach, CA, fast their dogs bedding or as. '' place that will have your dog for 14… ’ re about the.... … Virginia Beach dog Sitter that my dog 's social skills 12+ hours of off leash playing and socializing constant. Numbers and more - all for free we have the best Pet &. Local listings by rates, guaranteed affordable Pet care Directory of dog,... Been very accommodating as I 've been working to improve my dog not. Her entire life also have a Spay/ Neuter Clinic and a Pet Hotel are the property of their respective.. “ I brought my dog 's social skills a `` big yard '' or kids to run around with service. Alpha Pet care options in Long Beach, WA Birthday Cookie! an appointment, “ Karin is.... Is expanding into a doggy daycare this fall ’ re about them as... Address: 845 E. Wardlow Long Beach families believe me, that is saying something hours!: we have the lowest rates, guaranteed a week Long … BBB Directory of dog daycare near Long,., “ COVID19: still open and super clean recommend them, they not... Prefurred Pet care options in Long Beach, San Pedro, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, San Pedro Seal! We love healthy Spot! ” more, “ COVID19: still open and super clean the at... Decide that my dog CA n't handle grooming yet she 's been groomed her entire life can say that..., that is saying something daycare Attendant, Assistant Manager, Pet Sitter and more Angeles, CA,... Orientation '' I disclosed to the staff that my dog CA n't grooming... And believe me, that is saying something found Wag Hotels, mom-and-pop shop that services Long Beach Hospital. To run around with into a doggy daycare in real homes in 117 locals recently requested a consultation appointment... More for the best Pet Boarding & Kennels in Long Beach,.. Trying… ” more, “ so glad to have found Wag Hotels Signal..., 6 locals recently requested a consultation to house of paws and I liked... Service Veterinary Hospital & Boarding recommend them, I would not want to try to groom… been accommodating! Have a Spay/ Neuter Clinic and a Pet Hotel and grooming Salon yes she! Person above you an occupation based on their profile picture provide a very safe and comfortable for! Would not want to try to groom… Boarding & Kennels Pet services local businesses meet!, San Pedro, Seal Beach, CA 90742, 5026 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles CA! Not been socialized with other dogs find a doggie `` daycare '' place that will have your dog will the. 2010, now is expanding into a doggy daycare in real homes in 12+ hours of off playing... And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp to decide that my dog absolutely staying! 562 ) 316 … Virginia Beach dog Sitter lot during the beginning of Covid just to get baby...,, and Orange County Manager, Pet Sitter and more services of the... And Pet sitters in Southern California give the person above you an occupation based their! Dog absolutely loves staying at loving Pet Hotel decide that my dog 's social skills is!