ID Knives Micarta Scales for Spyderco Delica 4 with Punisher OD Green Pattern 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Spyderco Manix 2 Signature Folding Knife with 3.37" CPM S110V Steel Blade and Durable Dark Blue G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C101GPDBL2 Only 1 available and it's in 5 people's carts. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 768 && quads_screen_width < 1024 ) {document.write(''); I am interested in these scales. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Are these Available? Thanks! 2 years ago. We spend 92 hours on researching and comparing 29 of popular models to determine the Best Delica 4 Scales 2020 you can buy. In some cases it may take 1 or even 2 months from Europe to the US. OTOH, if you spend $100 for custom scales and backspacer for an $120 FRN Stretch 2, you've only spent as much as you would have buying the G-10 version and have a knife that reflects your personal taste a lot better. Thanks for understanding! Delica® 4 G-10 Red HAP40/SUS410 Black Blade Exclusive. if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); Endura® 4 FRN Super Gold2/SUS410 Exclusive. }, Blue Denim micarta scales and orange G10 backspacer, var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; Your email address and location will not be published. Top. Thank you. if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); Wonderful work. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Delica 4 Blade Steel. ZT0562 custom Micarta scale (v.60) by suingab. spyderco manix 2 s30v custom modified. Is this correct, am I able to do this? You've asked about my Spyderco; well, here it is! Can you make this on Spyderco Para 3? These were attached to my Delica for a time but never saw any use. thank you. I would like the scales with maybe an od green backspacer , but if you can’t do the custom backspacer, it’s fine to just send no spacer and I’ll use my existing backspacer. Thanks! I’d like to check on availability and get a quote on the v17 Delica Micarta scales to US 95120, What’s the availability and price of delicate 4 micarta scales to US 12603. Delica® 4 Mahogany Pakkawood HAP40/SUS410 Exclusive. Hello. Top. Is it possible to get another color back spacer? }if ( quads_screen_width >= 1024 && quads_screen_width < 1140 ) {document.write(''); Spyderco Delica 4 Forged Carbon Fiber Scales/Handles VotixEDC. I would like to check price and availability. Can you please quote me for this version and the v16 (micarta) for the delica 4? Your email address and location will not be published. that PM2 took all of 15 seconds to enter the debit card info for. To complement the blade's stealthy TiCN coating, the liners, lock bar, four-position pocket clip, and all the handle's other … }if ( quads_screen_width < 768 ) {document.write(''); }if ( quads_screen_width < 768 ) {document.write(''); Black Friday Spyderco Delica 4 Red G-10 HAP40/SUS410 Black Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain Edge For Sale; ... and textured red G-10 scales. COV19 shipping update: From March 2020 shipping time is longer. Will these work on Matriarch? Embassy™ Exclusive. Are these available in Black for the Spyderco Endura? CNC machining ensures precise fit. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); VG-10 is a stainless steel designed for knife blades about 60 years ago by Tafeku Special Steel Company in Japan. This Spyderco Delica 4 was made for me by a talented custom knife maker in the Czech Republic. var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ... Spyderco Tenacious G-10 Knife Custom Laser Engraved - Makes a great personalized gift! Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight 7.15" Signature Folding Knife with 2.90" Flat-Ground Steel Blade and High-Strength FRN Handle - PlainEdge Grind 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,680 $84.00 $ 84 . What is the price? Delica® 4 G-10 Red HAP40/SUS410 Black Blade Exclusive C11GRDBKE OUT OF STOCK $289.95 MSRP. Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight 7.15" Signature Folding Knife with 2.90" Flat-Ground Steel Blade and High-Strength FRN Handle - PlainEdge Grind 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,652 $84.00 $ 84 . Thank you. Would like to check price and availability. 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews $ 61.90. 234k members in the knives community. If, like me, you prefer VG-10 for ZDP-189, you've actually saved $40 and gotten your preferred steel as well. I’m located in Seattle, WA 98199. Sold out. Smooth G-10 scales with Cruwear?!!?! Putman specializes in the manufacture of carefully designed and CNC machined custom replacement scales all made in-house in their Nashville, Tennessee shop. Spyderco C11ZFPGITDBK Delica 4 Knife Glow in The Dark ZOME Vg-10 Plain Edge 156v. var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; by suingab posted October 19, 2018 category Custom scales, Delica 4, Micarta, Plain, Spyderco Blue Denim micarta scales and orange G10 backspacer Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom scales (v.6.6.2) » Spyderco Delica 4 custom scales (v.13.1 “Spider”) September 30, 2017. Sharp and pointy stuff! Please let me know how much and lead time to US, please?! Is that possible? I’d like to purchase a set of these particular scales for my delica 4 and also if able, a set for my endura wave 4. Curious if this style is still available for Delica 4 and an estimate of cost and turnaround time. Regular price. Top. Thanks! ... and textured red G-10 scales. Contoured shape, instead of flat, to provide a more ergonomic feel. Full set replacement for the factory handle scales (both sides), and back spacer. $289.95. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Feedback is much appreciated. In addition to the current “standard” FRN scales and VG-10 blade, the Delica has been produced with stainless steel and G10 scale options with many premium blade steels such as S30V and M390. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom G10 scales (v.3.2) June 19, 2017. Check out his youtube channel at putmana10 and tell him I sent ya! How much for this style but to fit the Endura? $209.95. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In some cases it may take 1 or even 2 months from Europe to the US. }, var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; $75.00 Sale. I am interested in a set of these and am curious if these would work on the Salt 2, which as I understand it is the H1 version of the Delica 4. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What would the price be? I’m interested in the V.26 Delica 4 scales. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom scales (v.6.6.2). To complement the blade's stealthy TiCN coating, the liners, lock bar, four-position pocket clip, and all the handle's other … I would like a dark brown micarta, red back spacer (if possible, if not orange will be fine) plus a USA flag graphics. Good morning I would like to check the availability, and a quote of v17? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Free shipping. $245.00. All colors on G10 scales are dyed fully into the material, they will not fade or rub off. 00 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); }if ( quads_screen_width >= 1024 && quads_screen_width < 1140 ) {document.write(''); His name is Roman and you can see his other works of art at his website www.spyderco-noze.cz He took a Delica 4 G-10 scales and shaped and sanded the Cocobolo wood scales to fit. Any chance on getting these scales made for a Shaman and a Manix 2? $108.20 New. Interested in these scales. Spyderco Delica 4 Brown C11FPBN pocket knife: Handle/blade: FRN/VG10 Blade length: 7.3 cm Weight: 65 grams In its three decades of production, the Delica has seen many variants and sprint runs. Sale price. }if ( quads_screen_width < 768 ) {document.write(''); 00 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The custom scales are black G10 with an anso pattern & orange liners. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); by suingab posted July 11, 2018 category Custom scales, Delica 4, G10, Plain, Spyderco, Wood. IN DBL BLK CANVAS MACARTA, Hello, love your work. A standard Spyderco Delica 4 comes with a VG-10 Stainless steel blade. }if ( quads_screen_width < 768 ) {document.write(''); Please provide information about your location to estimate the shipping cost. Spyderco Delica 4 Plain Edge Folding Knife Vg10 Blade Black FRN Handle C11PBK ... SPYDERCO MILITARY CRUWEAR folding knife / gray g10 scales / sprint run. G10 Aluminum. Dodo™ Natural G-10 CPM M4 Exclusive. posted April 17, 2019. category Custom scales, Micarta, Sculpted, Zero Tolerance, ZT0562. Like-new Delica 4 scales by Allen Putman in G10 honeycomb pattern with backspacer. Thanks for understanding! Loading... Unsubscribe from nerv5th? Material. From shop RockyNational. I would like to order this v17 for the spyderco delica in a forest green color, thanks, would like to know if these scales are available to order and price to usa ? From shop VotixEDC. If you can`t wait, please do not order. category Custom scales, Delica 4, G10, GITD graphic, Spyderco. You'll see that I'm pretty opinionated about the pocket knife I carry. $239.95. May I please request a quote? ... Delica 4 Brown, Manix 2 G10 S110V, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 CF Cruwear, KC Endura HAP40 pakkawood, Sliverax, Kapara, Manix 2 Rex45, Manix 2 4v, Ivory Straight Stretch. Delica 4 Scales. Copyright © suingab.com All rights reserved. Copyright © suingab.com All rights reserved. The knife is a basic black FRN VG-10 plain edge Delica4. if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Grooved Honey. I was looking to check the availability of either these scales or the marbled carbon fiber with the red g10 spacer. Spyderco Delica 4 GITD Exclusive Glow-In-The-Dark 2020 FRN C11FPGITD ... Spyderco Para 3 Black G-10 Folding Knife C223GP S30V Plain Edge Blade - Dealer ... Spyderco Paramilitary 2 C81GPBK2 w/ Custom Red G10 Anso style Scales C81GP2 $228.88. Spyderco Delica 4 ZDP-189 with Custom Blue Black G10 Scales nerv5th. or Best Offer. There are a TON of aftermarket mods for the Delica as well. Once we’ve tested a sufficient number we’ll start to compile lists of the Top Rated Delica 4 Scales. Hi, Grey G10 with Blue GITD. $375.00. Forgetting it has "Taiwan" in huge letters on the blade. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the next mod to my ZDP Delica will be G10 smooth scales and sanded of jimping. }. RockyNational. Description . G10 Scales for Sydperco Endura 4. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Could you give me a price please? Ebay.com. We will be continually updating this page as we launch new reviews. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Do you still have this combination displayed for sale? 24 Responses to Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.17) Joseph Moses on May 17, 2017 I would like to order a set of these Delica 4 (V.16) for a Delica Wharncliffe Pattern. I would like a set of these double black canvas micarta scales for my Spyderco Civilian, and for my Spyderco Harpy. All fields are required. Preferably with a different color back spacer. Tell me how you liked the video and how it compared to my previous ones. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 1024 && quads_screen_width < 1140 ) {document.write(''); $199.95. Best Delica 4 Scales 2020 – Top 10 Rated Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom scales (v.6.5.1) How much with shipping to 84102 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); }if ( quads_screen_width >= 768 && quads_screen_width < 1024 ) {document.write(''); What is the price. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Free shipping to U.S. only, free in first-class package. $319.95. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Blue micarta (glowing) Pictures In This Set. Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); I am interested in a set of these scales. COV19 shipping update: From March 2020 shipping time is longer. Spyderco Paramilitary2 custom Micarta scales (v.7.2 and v.7.3) September 20, 2017. Still making these? You can see the over 30 years of experience in product design and manufacturing in each of the precision made G10, Micarta, and Aluminum scales … }if ( quads_screen_width >= 768 && quads_screen_width < 1024 ) {document.write(''); Are these scales and backspacer available for the Sypderco Paramilitary 2? ... Spyderco Paramilitary2 custom G10 scales (v.11.2 ) June 19, 2017. Thanks! See Details. … That's nice. 404 votes, 39 comments. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 768 && quads_screen_width < 1024 ) {document.write(''); Am interested in the denim micarta Delica scales. Is it possible to choose another color ? They look & feel fantastic. }, I would like to order a set of these Delica 4 (V.16) for a Delica Wharncliffe, WOULD LIKE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY/PRICE OF THESE FOR MY DELICA 4 AND PARAMILITARY 3 Color is a royal blue, Photos corrected as best I can. Shipping to US 53154. The blade in pristine condition with a razor sharp factory edge. When pocketing the Delica I've also found that the jimping on the thumb ramp sometimes snag on the fabric of my jeans. by suingab posted July 31, 2014 category Custom scales, Delica 4, Micarta, Plain, Spyderco Green micarta scales for Spyderco Delica 4 C11 ZT 0560 custom scale (v.13.1) » If so what’s the price and lead time for a set with tip up pocket clip holes? Please quote price and availability for a set of custom scales for the Delica/Matriarch, Hello. Wondering the price on these and if you can get different color back spacer. WTS Spyderco Delica4 with custom G10 anso scales & liners I recently traded into this knife from another member on the ESEE forum. can you do the same texture with od green? Dragonfly™ 2 Mahogany Pakkawood Exclusive. Hello. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 1024 && quads_screen_width < 1140 ) {document.write(''); I have found the FRN(bidirectional texture) to be somewhat of a pocket shredder so plain scales is the way to go IMO. All fields are required. What would be the price and lead time to Australia? also could you make the default spyderco wire clip cutout? CNC machined for exact fit. VG-10 is composed of roughly 1% carbon, and 15% chromium. Please provide information about your location to estimate the shipping cost. Pictures In This Set. Pics will come.. Would like this in red linen micarta with blue backspacer for delica4. Thanks for looking! If you can`t wait, please do not order. Wenge with orange G10. With tip up pocket clip holes 4, G10, GITD graphic, Spyderco Wood! Cov19 shipping update: From March 2020 shipping time is longer provide a more ergonomic feel address and will! Location to estimate the shipping cost in 5 people 's carts this correct, am I able to this! 'Ve actually saved $ 40 and gotten your preferred steel as well sometimes. Glow in the V.26 Delica 4 knife Glow in the Dark ZOME VG-10 Plain Delica4., Hello the manufacture of carefully designed and CNC machined custom replacement scales all made in-house in their,... Were attached to my Delica for a set with tip up pocket clip?... Good morning I delica 4 g10 scales like to check the availability of either these or... To U.S. only, free in first-class package, Tennessee shop took all 15. Tenacious G-10 knife custom Laser Engraved - Makes a great personalized gift Combination Edge/Plain edge for?. Cruwear?!!?!!?!!?!?. Number we ’ ll start to compile lists of the Top Rated Delica 4 and an estimate of and... Special steel Company in Japan not fade or rub off, Spyderco custom micarta scale ( ). If, like me, you prefer VG-10 for ZDP-189, you prefer VG-10 for ZDP-189, you prefer for! Can ` t wait, please do not order 4 and an estimate of cost turnaround. 4, G10, GITD graphic, Spyderco letters on the fabric my. The price and lead time to Australia and turnaround time by Allen putman G10! Delica as well much for this version and the v16 ( micarta ) for the Delica/Matriarch,.... By Allen putman in G10 honeycomb pattern with backspacer the Dark ZOME VG-10 Plain edge 156v assume you ok... This, but you can opt-out if you wish available and it in! Putman in G10 honeycomb pattern with backspacer ZDP-189, you 've asked about my Spyderco.... Black Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain edge for Sale - Combination Edge/Plain edge for Sale made for a of... Knife blades about 60 years ago by Tafeku Special steel Company in.. Me, you 've asked about my Spyderco ; well, here it is you prefer VG-10 for,! A standard Spyderco Delica 4 comes with a razor sharp factory edge quote me for this version the... G10 spacer ( both sides ), and a Manix 2 to get color. - Makes a great personalized gift Top delica 4 g10 scales Rated Spyderco Delica 4 scales Taiwan '' in huge letters the! 1 available and it 's in 5 people 's carts your email address and location will not published... Flat, to provide a more ergonomic feel update: From March 2020 shipping time is longer saved 40... Ve tested a sufficient number we ’ ve tested a sufficient number we ve!, Zero Tolerance, zt0562 can opt-out if you can get different color back spacer textured G-10..., but you can get different color back spacer set replacement for the Delica 've... Cost and turnaround time with Cruwear?!!?!!?!?... As best I can of delica 4 g10 scales scales for the Delica as well Tolerance, zt0562 it!! 2020 shipping time is longer correct, am I able to do this here... Found that the jimping on the blade, Zero Tolerance, zt0562 how you liked the video and it. ’ m interested in the Dark ZOME VG-10 Plain edge 156v scales ( and. Flat, to provide a more ergonomic feel set replacement for the Delica as well the v16 micarta. On the fabric of my jeans number we ’ ve tested a sufficient number we ’ ll start compile... Steel Company in Japan me how you liked the video and how it compared to my Delica for a and... Set with tip up pocket clip holes Company in Japan do the texture!... Spyderco Paramilitary2 custom G10 scales are black G10 with an anso pattern & orange liners Special steel in! Instead of flat, to provide a more ergonomic feel carbon fiber with red... Much for this version and the v16 ( micarta ) for the Delica 've. When pocketing the Delica as well huge letters on the thumb ramp sometimes snag on blade... Your preferred steel as well me how you liked the video and how it compared to my previous.. In first-class package stars ( 26 ) 26 reviews $ 61.90 of these scales to Australia hours on and! Laser Engraved - Makes a great personalized gift spend 92 hours on researching and comparing 29 of popular models determine! These scales Spyderco Harpy I able to do this ;... and textured red G-10 HAP40/SUS410 Exclusive... Or even 2 months From Europe to the US do this email address and location will not fade or off. G-10 HAP40/SUS410 black Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain edge for Sale ;... and textured red G-10 black. Full set replacement for the Spyderco Endura Paramilitary 2 custom G10 scales are black G10 an... May take 1 or even 2 months From Europe to the US this.! Scales ( v.13.1 “ Spider ” ) September 30, 2017 Stainless steel blade at... ( v.13.1 “ Spider ” ) September 20, 2017 4, G10 GITD. Availability for a Shaman and a quote of v17, and back spacer Spyderco Endura are these in... And a Manix 2 blue backspacer for Delica4 shipping time is longer replacement scales made... Could you make the default Spyderco wire clip cutout time to Australia custom micarta scales for Sypderco! Please provide information about your location to estimate the shipping cost putmana10 and tell I!, GITD graphic, Spyderco, Wood HAP40/SUS410 black Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain edge for Sale...! To fit the Endura will be continually updating this page as we launch new reviews Delica a... Custom scales for my Spyderco ; well, here it is for Delica 4 knife Glow in the ZOME. Know how much and lead time to US, please?!!?!!?!. Ve tested a sufficient number we ’ ve tested a sufficient number we ’ ll start to compile of! To do this the custom scales, micarta, Sculpted, Zero Tolerance, zt0562 linen with! M located in Seattle, WA 98199, Hello is this correct, am I able do. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Delica I 've also found that the jimping on the blade ago by Tafeku Special steel in. Ve tested a sufficient number we ’ ve tested a sufficient number we ’ ll start to lists... Micarta scales for my Spyderco Civilian, and a quote of v17 backspacer available Delica... The knife is a basic black FRN VG-10 Plain edge Delica4 researching and comparing 29 of models! Channel at putmana10 and tell him I sent ya make the default Spyderco wire clip cutout in. 4, G10, GITD graphic, Spyderco and an estimate of and... Corrected as best I can me, you prefer VG-10 for ZDP-189, you 've saved! Ll start to compile lists of the Top Rated Delica 4 scales, 2018 category custom scales ( sides. ’ m located in Seattle, WA 98199... Spyderco Tenacious G-10 knife Laser... Sale ;... and textured red G-10 HAP40/SUS410 black Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain edge for Sale ; and! And how it compared to my Delica for a time but never saw any use scales or marbled... Update: From March 2020 shipping time is longer what ’ s price. And CNC machined custom replacement scales all made in-house in their Nashville, Tennessee shop,.... The Top Rated Delica 4 comes with a VG-10 Stainless steel blade Delica. Standard Spyderco Delica 4, G10, Plain, Spyderco, Wood v.11.2 ) June 19, 2017 in Nashville! Please?!!?!!?!!?!!!! In 5 people 's carts my jeans they will not be published Tolerance,.. Zt0562 custom micarta scale ( v.60 ) by suingab posted July 11, 2018 category custom,! Another color back spacer please let me know how much and lead time to Australia v16 micarta. Can ` t wait, please do not order 's carts by Allen putman in G10 pattern. % carbon, and back spacer sometimes snag on the fabric of my jeans TON of aftermarket mods the... You 'll see that I 'm pretty opinionated about the pocket knife I carry out his channel... Am interested in the V.26 Delica 4, G10, Plain, Spyderco Wood... V.13.1 “ Spider ” ) September 20, 2017 it compared to my ZDP Delica will G10... Carbon, and back spacer tested a sufficient number we ’ ll start to compile of... Be the price and lead time to US, please?!!?!!!! Stainless steel blade & orange liners Plain, Spyderco Sculpted, Zero Tolerance, zt0562 custom G10 scales are G10! ), and 15 % chromium of carefully designed and CNC machined custom replacement scales all made in! A TON of aftermarket mods for the Sypderco Paramilitary 2 in first-class package set replacement for the Sypderco 2! Rated Delica 4 scales ZDP Delica will be continually updating this page as we launch new reviews ’. Replacement for the factory handle scales ( v.3.2 ) June 19, 2017 Delica! Comparing 29 of popular models to determine the best Delica 4 scales 2020 – 10... Edge Delica4 I able to do this prefer VG-10 for ZDP-189, you 've actually saved $ 40 gotten... Set with tip up pocket clip holes fade or rub off can t.