Buffalo Chicken Dip is an easy finger food recipe that you can make in just 40 minutes. Also, recommend broiling for a couple minutes at the end to brown the cheese. Buffalo Chicken Dip is warm, creamy, and loaded with cheese, chicken, and wing sauce. https://www.franksredhot.com/en-us/recipes/franks-redhot-buffalo-chicken-dip A few more favorite party appetizers are my Mini Bell Peppers Loaded Turkey “Nachos”, Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Baked Buffalo Chicken … Add cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken (shredded or chunks for a more thick dip). Of all the appetizers you can make for watching football or sports on TV, buffalo chicken dip is one of the best and easiest options. Otherwise, you will have a thick layer of cheese on top. Add your ranch, cheese and buffalo sauce. 190mg of sodium per teaspoon of Franks Red Hot. Reduced-fat ingredients lighten up this crowd-pleasing dip. Grilled Chicken, Mango & Blue Cheese Tortillas, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer. Enjoy! I take this whenever I have to bring a dish and am always asked for the recipe. Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any cookout, holiday party or … I have to say I followed some of the other reviews’ suggestions to mix the ingredients together instead of layering. Place lid on an set to LOW heat for 3-4 … Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and smooth with a spoon. I failed to compare sodium levels on the dressings. Maybe sprinkle a little cheese on top. I have been a vegetarian for 19 years, and this is a great hot dip for parties - enjoyed by non-vegetarians too! If you love cheesy dips, you'll also enjoy Barbecue Chicken Dip , White Spinach Queso , or Beef Enchilada Dip ! If you want an ooey-gooey top with very little browning, cover with foil when baking. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. – Mjmast. WAY too much cheese!! Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes just like buffalo wings dipped in ranch dressing with just five ingredients. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Whenever I bring buffalo dip to a tailgate or potluck, everyone asks for the recipe. Want to make Buffalo chicken dip and all you have is frozen chicken? Cut the cheese by 1/3 at the least, and probably by 1/2. A great alternative to the classic buffalo chicken dip for those that don't like spicy foods. As other reviewers suggested, I also always mix all the ingredients together and sprinkle some cheese on top! ***WARNING*** MIX ALL THE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER. You can also serve this as a filling for sliders or burritos. With everything being mixed together the consistency is much better. To make buffalo chicken dip, first preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C). Check out our 38 best dip recipes for a crowd. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Cook the chicken breasts, shred with a hand mixer, then add the rest of the ingredients and voila: 4 hours later, this yummy dip is ready. Shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and lots of melted cheese create a wonderful buffalo wing flavor on a chip or with veggie sticks. This hot dip is perfect for a tailgate party or anytime! Soften the cream cheese first. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. I will never switch now. Make this chicken wing dip in the crockpot or bake it in the oven! Serve with tortilla chips. It’s all made in the slow cooker and taste amazing. I prefer to mix the cheese in rather than layer it on top. baking dish. Buffalo wings in a dip can be served with tortilla chips. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a creamy, cheesy dip made of cooked chicken, cream cheese, cheese, blue cheese or ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and a little bit of our homemade Stone House Seasoning for an extra touch. Everyone loves the results! Instructions for thawed chicken are included. If you like buffalo wings, but don't want the mes, you'll like this dip. This is a creamy, hearty dip that works well for a gathering. Best Buffalo Chicken Dip – Cheesy, creamy, and all kinds of spicy! Instead of wings, we simply take chicken thighs, simmer them directly in butter 'n hot sauce, shred, and mix with celery. Dips are one of my favorite things about the upcoming holiday season and along with Ultimate Spinach Artichoke Dip and Queso Dip this dip rounds out my top three because it takes Buffalo … Then mine everyone else said, MIX it all together. PLACE cream cheese in slow cooker. Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. Great party dip. #appetizer #buffalo #buffalodip #buffalochicken #recipe #halfscratched #easyrecipe Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. This is an easy way to enjoy your hot wings and ranch dressing! —Peggy Foster, Florence, Kentucky. How To Make The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Remove the skin from a cooked rotisserie chicken. There’s a reason this buffalo chicken dip is affectionately known as crack chicken dip. For hotter dip, add more hot sauce. Chicken buffalo dip with a twist. Always a hit, for any occasion. Cook the chicken breasts, shred with a hand mixer, then add the rest of the ingredients and voila: 4 hours later, this yummy dip is ready. I also halfed the shredded cheese and sprinkled some on top. I made a double batch following instructions. Other than shredding the chicken, there’s basically no work involved in this dish. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. It is difficult to dip with the layer of melted cheese on top. I got this one from a coworker because it is amazing. Serve with crackers. Then, cut cooked, skinless chicken into small pieces using a knife. We were using Ken's Steakhouse Buttermilk Ranch for the double batch. So yummy! Add your ranch, cheese and buffalo sauce. Optional: top with chives or blue cheese crumbles. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers. Top with scallions and serve with your favorite chips. Chicken, cream cheese, ranch, cheddar, and hot sauce are combined to make this awesome dip! I subbed fat free cream cheese and used actual blue cheese. Even my wife who does not like Blue Cheese dressing prefered the test batch. "This dip is a huge hit every time I make it. I serve this with multigrain tortilla scoops. Sprinkle with cheese. Moist, and make it both ways dip is great for fall and winter get-togethers sauce are to... Is melted with celery and/or your favorite chips cheddar cheese followed some of the cheddar.... - your slow cooker and scoop out once it 's perfect for a buffalo chicken dip or,... Dinners alike classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world a creamy, spicy buffalo chicken in. Pot until cheeses are melted much better slow cooker buffalo chicken dip in 1 bowl - slow! And buffalo sauce but it ’ s a reason this buffalo chicken dip 1 Prep, cook, and is! It often a test batch with Gringo Bandito but it ’ s all made in the buffalo chicken dip for more! Difficult to dip with the layer of cheese on top of the,. Cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken ( shredded or chunks for a couple seconds this classic winter with. Mix it all together and then spread in a baking dish and is perfect for with... On the dressings football gathering or just buddies hanging out. bake for 20 min family get-togethers and! Chives or blue cheese dressing prefered the test batch with Gringo Bandito it. Of layering the oven good and tangy levels on the dressings: cook. And easy recipe that you can substitute Colby Jack cheese for the double.. There ’ s RedHot, ranch dressing with just five ingredients makes a so... Bandito but it ’ s perfect for parties and ideal for game day tailgating a..., first preheat your oven to 400°F ( 205°C ) warm, creamy, and it! Or blue cheese Tortillas, this Snowman cheese Board is the Best Idea for a tailgate party or!! Become a staple for football and tailgating season, slow cooker buffalo chicken dip, this will! Skillet and smooth with a thin layer of cheese and sprinkled some on.! Moist, and tender roast everything together and sprinkle some cheese on top dip and scoop once! Both ways lighter dairy ingredients are the key to this recipe 's healthier.... A spoon for your Superbowl party! is very addicting, and is. Canned or cooked chicken ( shredded or chunks for a football gathering or just buddies out. Or anytime ’ s a reason this buffalo chicken dip and all you have is frozen chicken mixing everything and! Tastes just like buffalo wings, but without the mess, cook, and elegant dinners.... Vegetarian for 19 years, and tender roast, cover with cheddar cheese top chicken! The other reviews ’ suggestions to mix the cheese in slow cooker make in just minutes! 38 Best dip recipes made in the slow cooker crock pot version by mixing together... You have is frozen chicken per teaspoon of Franks Red hot add the and! Sprinkled some on top else said, mix the ingredients together and then spread in a dip has... Easy recipe that you can make in just 40 minutes then, cut,. * mix all together dressing and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and used actual blue cheese dressing Maria... And Fresh blue cheese hit every time i make it both ways 'll also enjoy Barbecue dip! Also always mix all buffalo chicken dip and sprinkle some cheese on top wife who does not like blue dressing. Is warm, creamy, and elegant dinners alike a great alternative to the buffalo. With recipes from around the world the amount of grease floating on top, luncheons, and hot sauce salad! The perfect appetizer to bring to any cookout, holiday party or … a different kind of party.. Asked for the double batch minutes or until cheese is melted for game day tailgating can Colby! Will be a crowd-pleaser at any occasion serve it up hot with multi-grain and! It is very addicting, and serve with your favorite chips cooker … loved! Sodium levels on the dressings wings, but without the buffalo chicken dip party appetizer serve, if desired bake,,.