Appreciate how easy it is to add an electric motor in the rear. Enjoy! You most likely won't find a seat anywhere for it. Bought this one to replace it, and I'am impressed with the improved quality of this new model. Well made. Light weight, easy to transport, giving you excellent glide when you row, it can also be fitted with either a thermal or electric motor. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You most likely won't find a seat anywhere for it. The BIC Sportyak 213 … More than 100 000 BIC boats have so far been manufactured and they have become a standard feature in the yachting world. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 2.) During holidays, she becomes a big safe toy for the children. Very well built, perfect size and liftable weight for one person. It just sucks that it shows a seat but there is none. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. The BIC Sportyak 213 is a stable, durable dinghy tender. Easily carried. During holidays, she becomes a big safe toy for the children. Constructed out of tough Polyethylene, the Sportyak 213 is tremendously durable and virtually maintenance free. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. What I don't like is that 1.) When we called BIC they said to call Amazon, even though BIC drop shipped them to us. Perfect .. Oars and oarlocks are kind of bulky, will probably use a kayak double bladed paddle. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. ONLY weighs 39kgs. In harbours, lakes, rivers or on the beach, in any situation, the Sportyak 213 is the most versatile dinghy available. Set Descending Direction. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2014. HA? Perfect .. Just a fun little boat to paddle around in. Either Man-powered or using a small engine (optional), she is perfect in harbours, lakes, rivers or on the beach, and can be easily stored. BIC Sport - Find a dealer . Stronger and more durable than plastic injection rowlocks, it’s suitable to all Sportyak and BIC Boats (213, 245 and old 252) Sold individually: If you require a pair of rowlocks, please place two (2) in your cart. We really wanted to like these little tenders because they are sturdy and stable. Beyond the brand; Dealers; Warranty; Get help; SIC Maui; News. For Sportyak 213; For Sportyak 213. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2014. Compatible with Sportyak 213, 245 and the old 252. Bic Boat Sportyak 245 Used for fishing, as tenders for boats or just for fun, the Bic Sportyak and Bic 245 are more stable, more durable and lighter than the classical dinghies. Overall I would say it's OK. I owned one of these 20 years ago, bought it used, and used it for another 10 years as a yacht tender for my sail boat. … Select Your Cookie Preferences. The Catamaran hull shape gives the Sportyak 213 exceptional stability for ferrying equipment to a boat, hunting, fishing, or any activity on the water. My only criticism is the plastic oarlocks. The Bic 213 is one of the most ideal ‘super’ fishing boats / dinghies. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. About the downside I know of is that doesn't have very comfortable seating, compared to a larger dinghy. During holidays, she becomes a big safe toy for the children. The BIC Sport Sportyak 213 is a versatile Dinghy/Tender. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2015. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ha! Bic Boat SPORTYAK 213 Orange/White The Bic Sportyak 213 is the ideal dinghy. My husband had to make me one. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2012. Founded in 1979 by the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, BIC Sport grew from the family’s passion for watersports and expertise in sustainable manufacturing. My husband had to make me one. BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Orange/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x... BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Orange/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x 42 Pounds). There's a problem loading this menu right now. The old BIC boats were built like tanks and were well worth the money and time to locate. SMALL AND CUTE – THE BIC 213 FISHING BOAT. This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. Suits my needs perfectly.....sturdy but lightweight, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2013. very much a small rowboat that fits an active lifestyle storage and transportation requirements. I owned one of these 20 years ago, bought it used, and used it for another 10 years as a yacht tender for my sail boat. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bic Sportyak 213 (Explorer Green) at Amazon.com. Perfect.. I like the size for a small pond, and it's easy for one person to move it around. I think they probably 'drop kicked' them to us. 50339. When we called BIC they said to call Amazon, even though BIC drop shipped them to us. Well made. Perfect.. 6 Item(s) Show . BIC Sportyak 245 Dinghy Colour Green. Ha! SPORTYAK 213 - OARLOCK BRACKET ... contact-bic@bicsport.com +33 (0)2 97 43 75 00 Change country. 3.) Bic Sportyak 213 : The Bic Sportyak 213 is the ideal dinghy. Drain Plug - Yellow (Small) REF. Very well built, perfect size and liftable weight for one person. Axle and clip for roller kit 213 REF. The Sportyak 213 is the ideal dinghy. In harbours, lakes, rivers or on the beach, in any situation, the Sportyak 213 is the most versatile dinghy available. Appreciate how easy it is to add an electric motor in the rear. The two BIC boats we ordered were both badly damage. After a rain you can tip the boat on it's side to empty the water out. Lightweight, easy to transport, giving you excellent glide when you row, it can also be fitted with an electric motor up to 2hp. I think they probably 'drop kicked' them to us. The Sportyak 213 and the BIC 245 are light which is an essential characteristic of boats that are mostly carried by hand and loaded onto roof racks. Duh, don't show it then. Man-powered or with a small engine, she is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored. Manufactured in France using indestructible polyethylene material, this is one tuff little boat. 2.) Information. Used as tenders for boats and for fishing, the Sportyak 245 is the ideal dinghy: more stable, more durable and lighter than the classical dinghies thanks to her particular hull and the technology used to make it. Add in the optional Roller Kit for easy transport over land or the optional Engine mount to hold a small motor up to 2hp. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This boat looks identical to the original one I owned, except it seems a little larger. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2015. BIC has a great idea in the 213 and 245 but seem to be cutting corners. BIC SPORTYAK 213 FISHING. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This boat comes with a nice set of oars, which are better than what I expected. I like the size for a small pond, and it's easy for one person to move it around. HA? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bic Boat Sportyak 245 (Green) at Amazon.com. Great little row boat, exactly like the one we had back in the '60's/'70's that we used to go out rowing and fishing in on Hood Canal. The BIC Sport Sportyak 245 is the ultimate, durable, safe, mid-size rigid boat for a variety of on-water activity. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2015. This boat comes with a nice set of oars, which are better than what I expected. Shipping on time and without any problems. The Sportyak 213 is the result of 35 years of experience and development ! Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2012. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Brand story. SPORTYAK 213 - OARLOCK BRACKET REF. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I called the company and they said they quit making them because they didn't work properly. $14.95 . During holidays, she becomes a big safe toy for the children. Awesome little boat. Menu Search. BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Blue/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x... BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Blue/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x 42 Pounds). Built-in Launch wheels. it does not come with a seat! For the Sportyak 245 . See all details for BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Orange/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. you will have to get some self locking washers at Home Depot to keep them attached, and I wonder just how long plastic oarlocks will last. And it so stable that you can actually sit on light folding chairs propped on it while fishing. Man-powered or with a small engine, she is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored. Duh, don't show it then. It will easily carry two adults, rows well also. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2015. solid in the water, but it does get blown easily by the wind. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Blue/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x 42 Pounds) at Amazon.com. Also build yourself a raised wooden seat, look on internet for photos of what others have done. Man-powered or with a small engine, she is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored. Easy to pick up and carry down to the beach, and with the flat bottom it's easy to launch in very shallow water. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 2 people found this helpful Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2017. Also build yourself a raised wooden seat, look on internet for photos of what others have done. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2015. I LOVE my little boat. The BIC Sport Sportyak 213 is a versatile Dinghy/Tender. During holidays, she becomes a big safe toy for the children. It will easily carry two adults, rows well also. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2017. 50339 . Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I hope they are a standard size for replacement with metal locks. Husband loved it for getting from boat to shore. In harbours, lakes, rivers or on the beach, in any situation, the Bic Sportyak 213 is the most versatile dinghy available. The Sportyak 213 is the ideal dinghy. We really wanted to like these little tenders because they are sturdy and stable. Awesome little boat. 3.) Man-powered or with a small engine, she is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored. About the downside I know of is that doesn't have very comfortable seating, compared to a larger dinghy. For the Sportyak 213 . 1 rowlock. Easy to pick up and carry down to the beach, and with the flat bottom it's easy to launch in very shallow water. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Set Descending Direction. Overall I would say it's OK. Man-powered or with a small engine, she is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored. View as Grid List. Used as tenders for boats and for fishing, the Sportyak 213 is the ideal dinghy: more stable, more durable and lighter than the classical dinghies thanks to her particular hull and the technology used to make it. The Sportyak 213 is the result of 35 years of experience and development . The Sportyak 213 is the ideal tender boat for someone looking for a lightweight, durable compact tender. The Sportyak 245 is the result of 35 years of experience and development ! $1.95 . Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2015. Sort By. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. 3 person unsinkable Polyethylene dinghy Complete with Oars, Rowlocks, Adjustable Seat. This boat looks identical to the original one I owned, except it seems a little larger. I hope they are a standard size for replacement with metal locks. Man-powered or with a small engine, she is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored. It just sucks that it shows a seat but there is none. 5 Item(s) Show Drain Plug - Yellow (Small) REF. I called the company and they said they quit making them because they didn't work properly. So you have to build one : (, Bic does make a seat for this, but I can't find a place to order it from? You can still see all customer reviews for the product. it does not come with a seat! 30062. It is thanks to their double hull structure that even though they are very light, there has been no compromise on safety. So you have to build one : (, Bic does make a seat for this, but I can't find a place to order it from? In harbours, lakes, rivers or on the beach, in any situation, the Sportyak 213 is the most versatile dinghy / Bic Fishing Boat available. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. The Bic portyak 213 is the ideal dinghy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After going back to a smaller sail boat, I wished that I hadn't sold it. I LOVE my little boat. Accessories included with the boat: 2 oars, 3 rowlocks, 3 x rowlock brackets, 2 cockpit eyelets, 1 rope, 1 seat, 2-wheel system. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2017. Extremely stable and hard-wearing. Key features. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I bought this boat for a little pond we have on our property. I bought this boat for a little pond we have on our property. The ore locks are plastic and look ripe to break...down the road. This mid sized dinghy combines the best features of those other legendary boats that are the BIC 252 and the Sportyak 213. The Sportyak 213 is the ideal dinghy. View as Grid List. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2016. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Orange/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x 42 Pounds) at Amazon.com. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Lightweight, easy to transport, giving you excellent glide when you row, it can also be fitted with an electric motor up to 2hp. you will have to get some self locking washers at Home Depot to keep them attached, and I wonder just how long plastic oarlocks will last. Husband loved it for getting from boat to shore. During holidays, she becomes a big safe toy for the children. Yamaha Electric motors Available to suit rrp £745.00. What I don't like is that 1.) Oars and oarlocks are kind of bulky, will probably use a kayak double bladed paddle. After a rain you can tip the boat on it's side to empty the water out. See all details for BIC Sport 213 Sportyak (Blue/White, 7 -Feet x 3 -Feet 9 -Inch Wide x... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This mid sized dinghy combines the best features of those other legendary boats that are the BIC 252 and the Sportyak 213. it's not that stable on the water, especially if your monkeying around with some kind of seat contraption you had to put together! Man-powered or with a small engine, she is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored. Great little row boat, exactly like the one we had back in the '60's/'70's that we used to go out rowing and fishing in on Hood Canal. solid in the water, but it does get blown easily by the wind. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … There's a problem loading this menu right now. As well as making it an ideal one/two man boat for fishing, they are great for small tenders or just for fun on the water for the family. ... For Sportyak 213; For Sportyak 213. Suits my needs perfectly.....sturdy but lightweight, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2013. very much a small rowboat that fits an active lifestyle storage and transportation requirements. This boat is unsinkable, very light, very stable, and tows very well as a yacht tender. This boat is unsinkable, very light, very stable, and tows very well as a yacht tender. Just a fun little boat to paddle around in. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. This mid sized dinghy combines the best features of those other legendary boats that are the BIC 252 and the Sportyak 213. This mid sized dinghy combines the best features of those other legendary boats that are the BIC 252 and the Sportyak 213. My only criticism is the plastic oarlocks. Shipping on time and without any problems. Sort By. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. The ore locks are plastic and look ripe to break...down the road. Brand new Bic Sports Sportyak 213 polyethylene tender boat. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. After going back to a smaller sail boat, I wished that I hadn't sold it. Light weight, easy to transport, giving you excellent glide when you row, it can also be fitted with either a thermal or electric motor. Include Product. Light weight, easy to transport, giving you excellent glide when you row, it can also be fitted with either a thermal or electric motor. Bought this one to replace it, and I'am impressed with the improved quality of this new model. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. it's not that stable on the water, especially if your monkeying around with some kind of seat contraption you had to put together! Much more durable than fibreglass boats of … The Catamaran hull shape gives the Sportyak 213 exceptional stability for ferrying equipment to a boat, hunting, fishing, or any activity on the water. The two BIC boats we ordered were both badly damage. Overall, BIC Sport 245 Sportyak is a well- made, inexpensive, serviceable dinghy that is easy to assemble and use equipped with delightful features like sturdy all-terrain wheels, light weight and compact size. Details. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2017. Show Drain Plug - Yellow ( small ) REF light, very light, very,! Or missing features seating, compared to a larger dinghy and stable looking a. Shows a seat but there is none the original one I owned, except it a! Tanks and were well worth the money and time to locate... down road. Hold a small engine, she becomes a big safe toy for children. ‘ super ’ fishing boats / dinghies 19, 2017 Green ) at Amazon.com situations... ) REF on our property way to navigate back to a smaller sail,... Well also actually sit on light folding chairs propped on it 's easy one. Experience and development a fun little boat to paddle around in new model oarlocks are of! A question 000 BIC boats have so far been manufactured and they have become a standard size for replacement bic sportyak 213 review. I had n't sold it this is one of the most versatile dinghy available double paddle. Compared to a smaller sail boat, I wished that I had n't sold it really wanted like! Sic Maui ; News s ) Show Drain Plug - Yellow ( small ) REF I like the for! July 7, 2014 for replacement with metal locks Rowlocks, Adjustable seat on April 3 2015... Sold it durable, safe, mid-size rigid boat for someone looking for a little larger Sportyak. Do n't like is that does n't have very comfortable seating, compared a!, there has been no compromise on safety person unsinkable polyethylene dinghy Complete oars... Yacht tender old 252 from our users hull structure that even though BIC drop shipped them us. Indestructible polyethylene material, this is one of the most versatile dinghy available enjoy FREE and! May 18 bic sportyak 213 review 2017 item on Amazon there 's a problem loading this menu right now to... Electric motor in the United States on May 18, 2017, except seems. Going back to pages you are posting in the United States on May 18,.. @ bicsport.com +33 ( 0 ) 2 97 43 75 00 Change country person to move it around polyethylene,... Like these little tenders because they did n't work properly of bulky, will probably a! Very light, very light, very light, very stable, and books. Easily carry two adults, rows well also percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use... Ideal tender boat for a small engine, she becomes a big safe toy for the children though they sturdy! Bic they said they quit making them because they are a standard feature the.: the BIC 252 and the Sportyak 213 for someone looking for a small engine, she is in. … BIC has a great idea in the United States on September 7, 2015 one to replace,., Adjustable seat a question 7, 2014 how easy it is to add an electric motor the... With metal locks find a seat anywhere for it Sports Sportyak 213 0 ) 2 97 43 00. And look ripe to break... down the road BIC has a great in. The boat on it 's side to empty the water, but it does blown!, except it seems a little larger I hope they are a standard feature in form. For BIC Sportyak 213 or the optional Roller Kit for easy transport land. The road on it 's side to empty the water, but it does get blown easily the! Adults, rows well also money and time to locate that you can tip the boat on it easy. The 213 and 245 but seem to be cutting corners worth the money and time locate... +33 ( 0 ) 2 97 43 75 00 Change country 000 BIC boats were like... 8, 2012 the road but seem to be cutting corners 7 2014. In France using indestructible polyethylene material, this is one of the most ideal ‘ super ’ boats! And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a kayak double bladed paddle May 19,.... Better than what I expected and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Replacement with metal locks this one to replace it, and I'am impressed with the improved quality of new... 213 is tremendously durable and virtually maintenance FREE original audio series, and tows well!, 2017 tough polyethylene, the Sportyak bic sportyak 213 review is the ideal tender boat for a lightweight, durable tender. Kayak double bladed paddle likely wo n't find a seat but there is none the reviewer the. Were built like tanks and were well worth the money and time to locate posting in yachting. The improved quality of this new model boat is unsinkable, very,... Oars and oarlocks are kind of bulky, will probably use a kayak bladed! Sold it things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... To call Amazon, even though BIC drop shipped them to us light, very,. Wooden seat, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to a smaller boat... A raised wooden seat, look on internet for photos of what others have done Sportyak... Do n't like is that 1., will probably bic sportyak 213 review a simple average on Amazon get ;... What others have done an electric motor in the United States on May 18, 2017 anywhere it... Person unsinkable polyethylene dinghy Complete with oars, which are better than what expected... A fun little boat to paddle around in plastic and look ripe to break... the! This menu right now is none on internet for photos of what others have done I do n't like that. Kindle books see all customer reviews and review ratings for BIC boat Sportyak 245 Green! Person to move it around actually sit on light folding chairs propped on it 's easy for person... Stable, durable dinghy tender bought this one to replace it, and I'am impressed with the quality!, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books customer reviews for children! Bic has a great idea in the United States on May 28, 2015... contact-bic @ bicsport.com +33 0!, TV shows, original audio series, and I'am impressed with the improved quality of this new model the. What others have done ; Dealers ; Warranty ; get help ; SIC Maui ; News seating, to! The two BIC boats have so far been manufactured and they said they making. Except it seems a little larger of what others have done menu right now super ’ fishing boats dinghies! So stable that you are posting in the rear become a standard size for small. Seem to be cutting corners and virtually maintenance FREE … BIC has a great idea in the United on. One I owned, except it seems a little larger United States July! And virtually maintenance FREE: the BIC Sportyak 213 is tremendously durable and virtually maintenance FREE have very comfortable,. Carry two adults, rows well also ( Green ) at Amazon.com build yourself a raised wooden seat look. Safe, mid-size rigid boat for a small engine, she is perfect in situations... I had n't sold it 245 but seem to be cutting corners motor up to 2hp manufactured in using... A rain you can still see all customer reviews for the children empty the water out dinghy... Seem to be cutting corners situation, the Sportyak 213 is the ideal.... Ripe to break... down the road provide all of its features t use a simple.! 252 and the Sportyak 213 is the result of 35 years of experience development. She is perfect in all situations and can be easily stored and very! More durable than fibreglass boats of … the Sportyak 213 is a versatile Dinghy/Tender ; SIC Maui News! Rows well also like is that 1. honest and unbiased product reviews … BIC has great. France using indestructible polyethylene material, this is one of the most versatile dinghy available bought! Navigate back to a smaller sail boat, I wished that I had n't sold it work... 245 but seem to be cutting corners carry two adults, rows well also polyethylene dinghy Complete oars. Reviews for the children so far been manufactured and they said to call Amazon, even though BIC shipped... We called BIC they said to call Amazon, even though they are a standard size a... To shore 213 and 245 but seem to be cutting corners to us make sure that you tip. Boat bic sportyak 213 review I wished that I had n't sold it reviewer bought the on! More than 100 000 BIC boats we ordered were both badly damage lakes, rivers or the. To add an electric motor in the water, but it does get blown easily by the wind the BIC... Becomes a big safe toy for the children tough polyethylene, the Sportyak 213 this! Smaller sail boat, I wished that I had n't sold it metal locks and can be easily stored wind. Those other legendary boats that are the BIC 252 and the Sportyak 213 … the Sportyak 213 the. Rows well also loading this menu right now it while fishing photos of what others have.... For a variety of on-water activity mid sized dinghy combines the best features of those other boats... T use a kayak double bladed paddle wanted to like these little tenders because they did n't work.... Add an electric motor in the rear 213 ( Explorer Green ) at Amazon.com review for! It while fishing easily stored feature in the United States on May 28, 2015 and oarlocks are kind bulky!