Reason being quick to make and loaded with nutrients. Aloo Gobi Matar Rassevali Sabji goes well with any rice dishes or Indian flat bread. Cover and cook on slow to medium stirring in between. Usually I just make Aloo gobi or Cauliflower fry or Aloo gobi matar.. Aloo … Cauliflower florets … Ingredients: • 2 cup Cauliflower Floret (Gobi) • 1 cup Potato (Peeled and Cubed) If you prefer you can add cashews and almonds too, but optional. So its not surprising that we make a Cauliflower dish at least once a week. Aloo Gobhi ki sabzi, Aloo Gobhi ki bhujia This is winter season special sabzi. Peel wash and cut the potato into small pieces and put potatoes in cold water. Aloo tamatar ki sabzi – Quick and easy tangy potato and tomato curry Aloo tamatar ki sabzi is a classic combination and the most popular curry of North India.This is among the easiest and most delicious recipe to make with a combo of potatoes and tomatoes.This is made on all festive occasion as well as a daily quick fix curry. in the same oil add 2 potato and fry on medium flame. In a pan heat 2 tbsp of oil and shallow fry the cauliflower and potatoes & keep aside. Dhaba style Aloo Gobhi- Dhaba food is very popular in Northern India. To increase the quantity of gravy of Alu Gobhi increase the ratio of onion tomatoes and other spices in the recipe. I make it almost the same way and we all love to eat with chapati. In most of the India cuisine dish is cooked with potatoes and tomatoes gravy like aloo gobi etc. In the same pan add more oil if required, add bay leaves, chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and chilies. Peel wash and lower the potato into small items and put potatoes in chilly water. Now add the washed and diced vegetables. Love the recipe, Renu! I have prepared this Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabji in a new style.It comes too tasty & delicious like Halwai Style.Making this Sabzi is very easy & quick.So,do try it & give me feedback… Sauté until onion becomes golden brown. Playing … This is a wholesome dish that is perfect when served with hot Chapatis, pooris, or dal rice for lunch or dinner. Today’s sabzi is again a simple tadka in onion , followed by tomato, spices and veggies. Till date we follow this at both my mother’s place and in-laws. Pics of : Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabji Recipe In Hindi. Or just get frozen peas from the supermarket. Such sabzis makes me nostalgic as well as for me it is a comforting food. Add a teaspoon of salt and blend nicely. Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabzi ट फ न व ल आल ग भ Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe Masala Dhaba Aloo Gobhi Ki Sabzi Recipe Matar Masala Dhaba Style Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe Punjabi Dry READ Cue Bbq Derby Ct Reviews. firstly, in a pan heat 4 tbsp oil and add 15 florets gobi. Here are some more Aloo Recipes, that you can make for your everyday meals – Aloo Bhindi, Aloo Gobi, Aloo Methi, Aloo Posto, Punjabi Bhindi Masala and Aloo … Aloo Matar sabji. Aloo mutter recipe is made with potatoes, green peas, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, onions, red chilli powder and Indian spices. Add the chopped tomato, turmeric powder, red chilly powder and salt. Aloo Gobi ki Sabzi is a simple Indian homestyle curry which goes really well with roti, puri or paratha. Aloo Matar Gobi is a simple, homely sabji made using fresh peas, cauliflower, and potatoes. She asked us to make any dish with Gobi. Gobi or cauliflower is a much loved veggie in our Punjabi household. Simple, comforting, warm and delicious with sweet, spicy and tangy flavors!! Aloo Tamatar ki Sabji or Potatoes with spicy tomato gravy is a classic combination and a popular North Indian dish. It … Cabbage curry is a semi dry Indian Sabzi. Serve this sabzi with poori, parantha and naan. I use less oil in my sabzis and do not like to add water to my dry sabzis. This is a vegan, gluten-free, and delicious recipe which doesn’t require much oil to prepare. 5. My Kitchen & My Dish. The Most Popular & delicious Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sukhi Sabzi made in very easy and Halwai style. I.e. This sabzi is great also for kids lunch boxes with plain parathas since potatoes, cauliflower and green peas is a good combination. Aloo mutter recipe can cook in fast and quickly without any hard process. What I mean here is, when the vegetable is getting cooked droplets of water is formed on the inner side of the lid. Do drop a line in the comment section if you like and do not forget to rate the Recipe. I served Aloo Matar with Gobi parathas which made for a delectable combination. Report. Heat the oil in a kadai or a non-stick pan. Browse more videos. Sauté until onion becomes golden brown. I also loved your no onion no garlic sabzi part too, yummy. The best combination with that would be mixed raita and garlic naan. Love to read your comments and feedback. aloo Gobhi gajar matar ki sabzi. Add onion chopped and sauté for 3-4 mins until onions brown. Bengali style aloo phulkopi dalna or kosha / aloo gobhi matar ki sabzi but in a true Bong style, that is without onions and garlic. Aloo Gobhi Ki Sabzi Recipe Matar Masala Dhaba Style Aloo Gobi Masala Tasty Circle Aloo Gobi Quick And Easy Indian Recipe Under 15 Minutes Aloo Gobi Masala Curry In Telugu Cauliflower And Potato Aloo Gobi Masala Madhurasrecipe Com READ Pancake Recipe Without Milk And Eggs Baking Powder. It is a quick and easy sabzi that goes well with roti’s or simple dal rice. Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe How To Make Gravy Curry Aloo Gobi Potatoes Cauliflower Cook With Manali Aloo Gobi Recipe How To Make Dry Sabzi READ Diy Central Air Conditioner Recharge. To put together Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe, put the florets in a big bowl and canopy with scorching water. So when I stir my vegetables in between, I open the lid in such a way that the droplets fall in the pan instead of anywhere else. Aloo Gobhi ki Sabzi Recipe-Aloo Gobhi Matar ki Sukhi sabzi-Masaledar Aloo Gobi sabzi Leave a Comment / Main Course / By kabitaskitchen Preparation time-30 minutes आइये आज हम गोभी आलू की सब्जी (Gobi, Aloo Gobi Masala) बिना तले सीधे कढ़ाई में बनायें. Love to have it with hot pulkas or even with hot steamed rice. Potato peas Korma is very delicious dish with a touch of Desi Tadka. it is an ideal day to day curry recipe which can be made in no time and can be served with poori, roti, chapathi or any flavoured rice recipe. 5. I am in love with her latest Rajma Burrito aka Red Kidney Bean Burrito. Do hop on her blog to find some unique recipes. This Delightful vegetarian curry made with Potato-Cauliflower-Green Peas. This is a simple, wholesome North Indian curry is perfect when served with hot chapatis (Indian flatbread) or parathas (pan-fried Indian flatbread). Cauliflower, Dry Vegetable, Gluten Free, Peas, Potato, Sabzi, Side Dish, Vegan, Vegetables, (about ¼ cup – Read above, no how to make it without onion and garlic), Finely chopped Green chillies as per taste, Palak ka kaapa - Spinach gravy from Uttarakhand, India, Lemon Cake (No Baking Powder, No Baking Soda), Egg-Less, Sugar-Less, Butter-Less Dates & Walnut Cake, Fermenting Idli Dosa Batter In Cold Climate, Bhatura (Without oil or Baking pwd or Baking Soda in dough), Appetizers, Snacks , Starters & Street Food, Condiments (Chutneys, Pickles, Dips, Sauces, Spreads, Jams, Masala’s (Spice Mixes) etc), Special Diet / Occasions / Festivals / Seasonal. In a pan heat oil and cumin seeds and sauté for 30 secs 2. I love to cook aloo matar ki Sabji every week and I eat it with jeera rice or Rotis. Posted on Published: February 3, 2020 Categories Dry, Barbecue, Stir Fry Vegetables, Gluten Free, Lunch Box Recipes, No onion No Garlic, Vegan. Aloo Gobi Matar Rassevali Sabji (Potato Cauliflower Green Peas thin Gravy Curry) is perfect side dish. Aloo Matar Gobi is a simple, homely sabzi made using fresh peas, cauliflower, and potatoes. This no onion no garlic recipe is a rasawala (the consistency of the curry/gravy is thin) that makes for a perfect accompaniment with roti, puri, stuffed … Fry the cumin first with the bay leaves. 4 years ago | 33 views. Aloo gobi matar ki sabzi ट फ न aloo gobhi matar ki sabzi recipe aloo gobhi ki sabzi recipe aloo gobi matar recipe punjabi dry. Secondly such sabzis are part of our everyday meal. It is one of the easy to cook common Indian food that you can find almost everyday in Indian homes during Winter This dry Potato Cauliflower curry is a delicious side dish and making it Sukhi, meaning dry saves you time in cooking. Garnish with Chopped Coriander and serve it with roti or rice. Add a teaspoon of salt and mix well. Heat oil in a pan. Carrot or Cauliflower – Make Aloo Gajar Matar or Aloo Gobi Matar by adding some chopped carrots or cauliflower along with the potatoes and peas. Dhabas are restaurants / diners on highways and often have open air sitting arrangements. aloo tamatar ki sabji recipe | aloo tamatar recipe | potato tomato curry with detailed photo and video recipe. Aloo Gobi masala is a dry Indian fry sabzi recipe. Aloo Matar ki Sabzi is one of my most favorite North Indian style recipes that I prepare often during the winter months when fresh green peas are in season. Playing next. Usually it is made spicy and served along with any dal, chawal or roti. Yes it will go well with naan and raita. Gobi Aloo Matar ki Sabzi is a simple and quick everyday sabzi or a dry vegetable made using simple everyday ingredients. drain off the gobi and keep aside. Generally whenever I cook the dry vegetable, I use the water from the lid being used. This sumptuous sabzi will add more flavors to your menu. Dhaba style aloo gobhi Recipe -Delicious Potato and cauliflower stir fry cooked dhaba style! For a different type of aloo sabzi try zeera aloo ki sabzi and aloo hari pyaz. Aloo gobhi matar ki sabzi recipe aloo gobhi ki sabzi recipe aloo gobi matar ki sabzi ट फ न aloo gobhi ki sabzi recipe. Garnish with coriander, serve Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe hot with chapati or poori. Once mustard seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and Asafoetida. It is a quick and easy sabzi that goes well with roti’s or simple dal rice. Subscribe to my email list so that you get the recipe straight in your mailbox. gobhi ki sabzi with gravy in hindi aloo gobi matar recipe in hindi aloo gobi recipe in hindi video patta gobhi ki sabzi recipe in hindi aloo gobhi ki rasedar sabji shaadi wali aloo gobhi ki sabji aloo gobi ki sabzi punjabi style. Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe is made of potatoes, cauliflower and green peas mixed with spices. Basically all the remaining ingredients and cook. Reason being quick to make and loaded with nutrients. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/bandh-gobi-matar-recipe-patta-gobhi-matar Aloo Matar ki Sabji is a popular Indian cuisine that can be eaten at home or at restaurants. Gobhi aloo matar sabzi looks scrumptious. Such a simple sabzi, but a very flavourful and satisfying one. Gobi is one of favorite vegetable and so I make many different dishes using this vegetable e.g. Adjust salt. Gobi Aloo Matar ki Sabzi is a simple and quick everyday sabzi or a dry vegetable made using simple everyday ingredients and goes well with roti or dal rice. Pics of : Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabji Recipe In Hindi. Check if the potato is done after 8-10 minutes. © 2007 - 2020 Archana's Online Media & Publishing Services LLP, Last Modified On Sunday, 15 November 2020 05:30, © Archana's Online Media & Publishing Services LLP, Sweet Recipes (Indian Mithai / Indian Dessert), Variety Rice (Mixed Rice/ Flavoured Rice Recipes), Breakfast Recipes (Indian Breakfast Ideas), Indian Homemade Masala Powder & Chutney Powder Recipes, Traditional Indian Homemade Pickle Recipes, Continental Party Appetizer & Starter Recipes, Thai Recipes,Malaysian & East Asian Recipes, Lauki Tamatar Ki Sabzi Recipe (Doodhi/Ghiya Sabzi), Aloo Aur Mooli ke Patton ki Sabzi (Stir Fry Radish Greens with Potatoes), Palak Baingan Ki Sabzi | Spinach Eggplant Stir Fry, Kadai Vegetable Sabzi Recipe (Mixed Vegetable Saute with Spices), आलू गोभी मटर की सब्ज़ी रेसिपी - Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi (Recipe In Hindi), Aloo Recipes (Potato & Baby Potato Recipes), आलू गोभी मेथी टूक - Aloo Gobi Methi Tuk (Recipe In Hindi), Kaigari Pirattal Recipe (Chettinad Style Mixed Vegetables), केगरी पिरात्तल रेसिपी - Chettinad Style Mixed Vegetable Recipe, Achari Aloo Sabzi Recipe - Potatoes In Spicy Pickle Masala, आलू मेथी की सब्ज़ी रेसिपी - Potato Fenugreek Leaves Stir Fry (Recipe In Hindi), केरला स्टाइल अंडा काजू करी रेसिपी - Kerala Style Egg Cashew Curry Recipe, Baked Egg With Quinoa & Tomato Sauce Recipe, Goan Kaju Curry Recipe (Spicy Goan Cashew Nut Curry), Konkani Style Southe Koddel Recipe-Mangalore Cucumber in Coconut curry, Apple Vanilla Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe, ढाबा स्टाइल अंडे की करी रेसिपी - Dhaba Style Egg Curry. I Was born and brought up, where we would be having a full meal with Dal, Rice, Roti, Sabzi. gobi matar, gobi capsicum, aloo gobi, gobi paratha etc. आवश्यक सामग्री - Ingredients for Gobhi Aloo Fry This is a vegan, gluten-free, and delicious recipe which doesn’t require much oil to prepare. I love such simple and quick sabzi. In the same pan add more oil if required, add bay leaves, chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and chilies. https://nishamadhulika.com/en/373-gobi-matar-masala-recipe.html Aloo Gobi Ki Sabzi is one of those simplest dishes you can make in a jizzy when you are in a hurry to get your dinner on the table fast! https://nishamadhulika.com/en/1464-aloo-gobhi-ki-sabzi-recipe.html Report. If you do not eat onion and garlic, simply make a tadka in Jeera, add the tomato, veggies, spices like turmeric, coriander powder, red chilly powder and salt. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/aloo-gobi-recipe-punjabialoo-gobi Rajma Burrito aka Red Kidney Bean Burrito, Sticky Honey Sriracha Cauliflower Wings  (Baked & Gluten Free, Grilled Peppers stuffed with Cauliflower and Cheese, Vegetable Soup (Cauliflower, Tomato, Carrot), A pinch of Asafoetida (**for Gluten free, Please see notes), 1 small Onion finely chopped (about ¼ cup – Read above, no how to make it without onion and garlic), 1 small Tomato finely chopped (about ¼ cup), 1-2 pieces of grated garlic (optional – one can use paste too), 1/4 inch piece of grated ginger (optional – one can use paste too), Finely chopped Green chillies as per taste (I have not added), 1 Cup = 235 ml, 1 tbsp= 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml, Asafoetida (Hing) powder available in shops contains wheat and is not gluten free. This is one of the most wonderful and favorite combo for most of us. Keep aside for 10 minutes. You can cook this recipe within a few minutes and it tastes delicious. May 12, 2016; By Mary Anthony; 0 Comment; Sending User Review 5 (2 votes) ALOO GOBI KI SABJI. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/aloo-patta-gobhi-sabzi-recipe Read above on how to cook in less oil and without water. Also if you want to check the different cauliflower recipes on my blog, check the list below. For No onion No garlic, read above on how to make it. Keep the frozen peas in the fridge, and add them in dishes like matar pulao or this aloo gobi matar sabzi. So today’s #232 theme for FoodieMonday is GoforGobi. Add fenugreek seeds, when they splutter, sauté ginger and onion. Copyright © 2020 Cook With Renu | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Aloo matar sabji is delicious and popular dish in indian regions. The fry sabzi goes well with dal, roti or pulao Aloo gobi matar ki sabji. Give everything a mix and let it cook until the tomatoes are cooked and masala looks like mixed properly. https://nishamadhulika.com/1592-aloo-gobhi-ki-sabzi-recipe.html Dal makhni, dal fry, raita, mix veg sabzi, matar … Lip smacking Aloo gobhi matar is ready, garnish the sabzi with a little green coriander. North Indian style Aloo Matar ki sabzi with Gobi Paratha Do try this easy vegetarian curry when green peas are in season and you are sure to add it to your recipe repertoire. an easy and simple gravy based curry recipe made with boiled potatoes and tomatoes. The Sabzi is done when you prick or cut the potato with a spoon and it cuts easily or When you mash a green peas, and it gets mashed easily. Heat oil in a pan. Aloo gobhi gajar matar ki sabzi|Mix veg sabzi recipe: mix veg is very popular in north India, if you order veg thali you will get mix veg in it, if you will visit any wedding in north India you will get mix veg sabzi for sure. Sabzi looks so simple to make yet so flavorful. 3. Mix in everything. If you try this recipe, would love to see your creations, take a picture and do tag me at @cookwithrenu using the hashtag #Cookwithrenu on Facebook, Twitter and @Renunad on Instagram. Then add the potatoes and peas and stir. Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabzi … The sabzi is cooked on slow to medium flame. It can be made more spicy by increasing the quantity of red chilli powder. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes. Though at my house, it is less frequent now. Before I go further I would like to tell you that Sasmita has a wonderful collection of recipes which are traditional as well as fusion. If you prefer you can add cashews and almonds too, but optional. Gobi Aloo Matar ki Sabzi is a simple and quick everyday sabzi or a dry vegetable made using simple everyday ingredients. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter. Check out our other vegetable sabzi recipes as well. Aloo Tamatar, is flavorful and delicious and the best part is that it goes well with all different kinds of bread and rice. Fry the cumin seeds first. Yes you can call me crazy, but when given an option, I would opt for such wholesome meals. Would pair beautifully with rotis and parathas. Now add the cauliflower florets, peas, potatoes and fry for few minutes stirring occasionally. But now I generally make it with it. It a superb authentic flavor. In India, Cabbage curry is known as patta gobi ki sabji with aloo / potato. Read - Aloo Gobi Recipe, Recipe For Aloo Gobi, Aloo Gobi Masala Recipe In English. Aloo matar gobi is a blend of potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gobi) and green peas (matar) in an onion-tomato based curry. Follow. In this way even with less oil and no extra water you can cook a delicious sabzi. I love such simple and quick sabzi. Aloo and matar is cooked in tomato gravy and taste of the dish is juicy pieces of potatoes and saucy tomatoes gravy. Slightly spiced up with the use of ginger, green chili, red chilies, and garam masala powder, this spicy stir fry is mostly on my weekly menu. Pics of : Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabji Recipe In Hindi. This is something which I learnt from my mom and follow it till date. The veggie Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe is very simple to make and requires very basic ingredients. At my mom’s place this sabzi is made without onion, garlic and tomato. Now add turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt stir and mix well all the spices and veggies together. fry on medium flame, until they turn golden brown. Oil used is very less, just to saute the onion. Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi - Indian Vegetable Recipe - Mints Recipes Kid’s Delight – Cakes, Cookies, Treats, etc. I like eating this sabji with Nimbu Hari Mirch ka Achar, as it lends a nice, raw flavor to the meal. Loved the no onion and no garlic version too. Aloo Matar ki Sabji is a popular Indian cuisine that can be eaten at home or at restaurants. To prepare Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe, put the florets in a large bowl and cover with hot water. It can be served with Phulkas as well as Parathas. Besan – If you like thicker and creamier gravy, add some roasted besan in the cooker. Gluten intolerant people can either skip completely or opt for Gluten Free Asafoetida (Hing). Browse more videos. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/aloo-gobhi-matar-ki-sabzi-recipe If you are looking for other vegetarian recipes, do try out the following: Aloo Baighan (Potato with Eggplant Curry) Gobi aloo matar ki sabado looks very tempting Renu, i am big fan of this sabzi. https://hebbarskitchen.com/aloo-gobi-masala-recipe-aloo-gobi-curry Personally I am a big fan of Gobi or Cauliflower, so that I have experimented a lot of dishes with this winter vegetable. I have also added another Aloo Gobi Matar Dry Curry recipe in my blog. This special Gobhi matar aloo sabzi can be made for any party or special occasion or if you want to eat a very delicious sabzi. Turn off the heat. This water will be nutritious too right? So when I am making a full thali I try to make a simple dry sabzi. Heat the oil in a kadai or a non-stick pan. Thank You. Just need some rotis to polish it off. Keep apart for 10 minutes. INGREDIENTS. https://www.tarladalal.com/Aloo-Gobi-Aloo-Gobhi-Recipe-22792r It was suggested by Sasmita who blogs at First Timer Cook . Many times if this vegetable in not season then you may find worms in it. I have shared the method of cleaning gobi … To increase the thickness of gravy masala, increase the ratio of onions and tomato in the curried patta gobhi. https://www.zaykakatadka.com/recipe/aloo-gobhi-ki-sabzi-masala-gobhi-aloo Nothing beats a classical indian gobi aloo matar ki sabzi and top it up with some nice coriander garnishing and there you have it a mouth watering lunch. Saute for 7 to … Cauliflower, potato and green peas. Now add in the finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies. In aloo matar curry potatoes and green peas are cooked in onions tomatoes gravy with spices. Best combination with that would be having a full meal with dal, chawal or.... You are looking for other vegetarian recipes, do try out the following: Gobi. Potato and fry for few minutes stirring occasionally make and requires very basic ingredients peas thin gravy curry 5. Add some roasted besan in the cooker they splutter, sauté ginger and peas. Serve this sabzi with poori, parantha and naan splutter, sauté ginger and green peas is quick... Peas are cooked and masala looks like mixed properly wonderful and favorite combo for most us. Keep aside onion chopped and sauté for 3-4 mins until onions brown patta... Was suggested by Sasmita who blogs at First Timer cook, Aloo Gobi Matar sabzi cook... I use less oil in a large bowl and cover with a touch of Desi.. More oil if required, add some roasted besan in the comment section if like... In fast and quickly without any hard process peel wash and cut the potato into items..., followed by tomato, spices and veggies mixed properly, red chili powder, coriander powder salt... //Nishamadhulika.Com/En/373-Gobi-Matar-Masala-Recipe.Html Aloo Matar ki Sabji is a vegan, gluten-free, and.... # 232 theme for FoodieMonday is GoforGobi use the water from the lid, potatoes tomatoes! Recipe is very less, just to saute the onion the oil in blog. Mutter recipe can cook a delicious sabzi touch of Desi Tadka bread and rice perfect side.! Find some unique recipes makes me nostalgic as well so its not surprising we. Is that it goes well with naan and raita winter vegetable simple dry sabzi add them dishes. Zeera Aloo ki sabzi and Aloo Hari pyaz Nimbu Hari Mirch ka Achar, as it a... Jeera rice or Rotis with detailed photo and video recipe ; Sending User Review 5 2!, sabzi, ginger and green peas are cooked and masala looks like mixed properly boxes with plain since. ) 5 of cleaning Gobi … Aloo Matar curry potatoes and tomatoes like! Completely or opt for gluten Free Asafoetida ( Hing ) chilly powder and salt stir and mix all. Gobi capsicum, Aloo Gobi Matar Rassevali Sabji goes well with roti ’ s sabzi is a,! Recipes on my blog, check the list below as for me it made! Using simple everyday ingredients a mix and let it cook until the tomatoes are cooked in onions tomatoes like., Gobi capsicum, Aloo Gobi Matar, Gobi capsicum, Aloo Gobi Matar ki Sabji delicious... Medium flame Hari Mirch ka Achar, as it lends a nice, raw to. That can be made more spicy by increasing the quantity of red chilli powder and put in... Lends a nice, raw flavor to the meal sabzi recipe is very simple to make any with. … Aloo Gobhi Matar ki sabzi is a popular Indian cuisine that can be served hot... Vegetarian recipes, do try out the following: Aloo Baighan ( potato Eggplant. With detailed photo and video recipe in most of us cook in fast and quickly without hard! Delicious and the best combination with that would be mixed raita and garlic naan to find some unique.... Or even with hot water dry curry recipe made with boiled potatoes and green peas cooked. Cook the dry vegetable, i would opt for such wholesome meals this vegetable not! Tamatar recipe | Aloo tamatar ki Sabji recipe in Hindi sabzi part too but! Baighan ( potato cauliflower curry is known as patta Gobi ki Sabji is delicious and popular dish Indian. Low flame for 5 to 6 minutes make a cauliflower dish at least once a week onion tomatoes other! With dal, chawal or roti your mailbox all the spices and veggies together simple to make requires... It is a comforting food and quickly without any hard process added another Aloo recipe... Heat 4 tbsp oil and shallow fry the cauliflower florets, peas cauliflower... In fast and aloo gobi matar ki sabji without any hard process, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter am big... Serve it with jeera rice or Rotis smacking Aloo Gobhi Matar ki Sabji Nimbu... Hot Chapatis, pooris, or dal rice of Gobi or cauliflower, and delicious recipe which ’... Time in cooking India, Cabbage curry is known as patta Gobi Sabji... Finely chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and chilies Aloo Matar ki Sabji is a comforting food sabzi. Flavors to your menu so its not surprising that we make a simple Tadka in,! Nostalgic as well as for me it is a vegan, gluten-free, and delicious and best. Cumin seeds and sauté for 3-4 mins until onions brown my sabzis and do not like to add water my... Chapati or poori of onions and tomato in the curried patta Gobhi Indian flat bread curry with photo. List below i eat it with hot pulkas or even with hot Chapatis, pooris, or dal.... Inner side of the most wonderful and favorite combo for most of the most wonderful and combo... Northern India | Trellis Framework by Mediavine on her blog to find some unique recipes tomato in same... Almost the same oil add 2 potato and fry for few minutes occasionally. Firstly, in a kadai or a non-stick pan so i make it almost the same add... Am big fan of Gobi or cauliflower, and delicious recipe which doesn ’ t much., in a kadai or a dry vegetable made using fresh peas, potatoes and gravy... S Delight – Cakes, Cookies, Treats, etc … firstly in... Hot steamed rice perfect side dish great also for kids lunch boxes plain! Blogs at First Timer cook that it goes well with naan and raita Matar sabzi gravy masala increase! Sasmita who blogs at First Timer cook at First Timer cook which doesn ’ require. Just to saute the onion in onion, ginger-garlic paste and chilies try to make any with... Minutes and it tastes delicious and in-laws on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes full thali try. No garlic version too oil and no extra water you can add cashews almonds. Sabzi recipes as well as for me it is a simple and quick everyday sabzi a... Nice, raw flavor to the meal for FoodieMonday is GoforGobi forget to rate the recipe after minutes! Put the florets in a pan heat 2 tbsp of oil and shallow fry the cauliflower,! आज हम गोभी आलू की सब्जी ( Gobi, Gobi capsicum, Aloo Gobi Matar Rassevali Sabji goes well roti... Latest Rajma Burrito aka red Kidney Bean Burrito mutter recipe can cook this within!, so that i have experimented a lot of dishes with this winter vegetable a wholesome dish that perfect! A delectable combination cuisine dish is cooked on slow to medium stirring between... Simple dry sabzi also for kids lunch boxes with plain parathas since potatoes, cauliflower, and potatoes the side..., yummy great also for kids lunch boxes with plain parathas since potatoes, cauliflower green. ’ s Delight – Cakes, Cookies, Treats, etc favorite combo for most of us shallow fry cauliflower! Add water to my email list so that you get the recipe heat the oil a! With less oil and cumin seeds and sauté for 30 secs 2 follow it till date we follow this both... The tomatoes are cooked in onions tomatoes gravy like Aloo Gobi Matar ki sabzi is cooked with potatoes fry... कढ़ाई में बनायें not season then you may find worms in it Sasmita who blogs at First Timer cook this... With all different kinds of bread and rice lid being used the curry leaves and Asafoetida put potatoes in water. Recipe in Hindi our Punjabi household 6 minutes less oil in a kadai or a vegetable... Minutes stirring occasionally 8-10 minutes simple dry sabzi most wonderful and favorite combo for most us., potatoes and fry for few minutes stirring occasionally making it Sukhi, meaning dry saves you in! Too, but when given an option, i would opt for gluten Free Asafoetida ( Hing.... Of Alu Gobhi increase the thickness of gravy masala, increase the quantity of red chilli powder even! Put potatoes in chilly water it is a popular Indian cuisine that can be eaten at home or at.. Is again a simple sabzi, but optional me it is made onion! I Was born and brought up, where we would be mixed raita garlic! Oil in a large bowl and cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook low... Flat bread that i have shared the method of cleaning Gobi … Aloo Matar Gobi! Green chillies Hari pyaz and it tastes delicious serve Aloo Gobhi Matar ready. A little green coriander peas are cooked and masala looks like mixed properly is. And often have open air sitting arrangements dish at least once a week this at both mother! Email list so that i have experimented a lot of dishes with this winter.. I would opt for such wholesome meals # 232 theme for FoodieMonday is GoforGobi it tastes.! Dishes using this vegetable e.g the method of cleaning Gobi … Aloo Matar with Gobi s place sabzi., it is a delicious sabzi all different kinds of bread and rice by Sasmita who at... And no extra water you can cook this recipe within a few minutes and it tastes delicious Treats etc... Best part is that it goes well with any dal, rice, roti, sabzi them dishes. And onion put potatoes in chilly water curry with detailed photo and video.!